ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the GOP strategy to steal the Election

Ever here of our military. You think they wouldn’t get involved?

You guys are really going off the deep end

I don’t have a link, but I believe the military, or at least part, specifically said they weren’t getting involved in the transition of power.

FWIW, I’d rather have Trump for another 4 years than to have the military involved in removing a president. A horrifically bad precedent. Plenty of law enforcement to do that.

It hurts so bad to say that.

I don’t have a link, but I believe the military, or at least part, specifically said they weren’t getting involved in the transition of power.

FWIW, I’d rather have Trump for another 4 years than to have the military involved in removing a president. A horrifically bad precedent. Plenty of law enforcement to do that.

It hurts so bad to say that.
Why not add 1 more horrifically bad precedent the list is too long to count from 3 years of this. What's 1 more to avoid hundreds more over 4 more years of this shit show?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Why not add 1 more horrifically bad precedent the list is too long to count from 3 years of this. What's 1 more to avoid hundreds more over 4 more years of this shit show?

I get that. But I’ll bet it’s hard to find an instance in history where an incidence of the military intervening in a civilian government ended well.

well, you can cower in your basement fearing the worst, or live your life and deal with it as it comes. I personally don't think it's going to go that far.

I'm sure with all the mail in voting, it's going to take much longer than normal to get the full count. And depending on how close it is in certain states, there may be recounts and challenges to the counts.. But once the election is determined, if he tried to pull something like refusing to leave office, the military is not on his side.

Honestly, I've never seen so many people in one place so worried about something that is pure speculation and and hypothesizing.

Besides, I'm heavily armed and if he tries it, I'm on your side. 😀
Just stop with the cower in your basement bullshit, JFC

I get that. But I’ll bet it’s hard to find an instance in history where an incidence of the military intervening in a civilian government ended well.
I know man I know. This ****ing desecration will take years and decades to overcome. Whatever it takes to get this tumor removed the quickest is our best hope long term.

Dems with the ultimate projection campaign. You accuse others of doing what you are trying to do. Works perfect if you are blind
When you are the majority party you just want a fair election. No need to steal it like the republicans

Reactions: naturalmwa
Just stop with the stealing the election bullshit, JFC
The term “stealing the election” is harsh. I don’t think accusing the GOP of taking steps to suppress legitimate Democratic voters is harsh at all. There is zero question that, in places like North Carolina and Georgia, the GOP has attempted to suppress the number of voters.

The term “stealing the election” is harsh. I don’t think accusing the GOP of taking steps to suppress legitimate Democratic voters is harsh at all. There is zero question that, in places like North Carolina and Georgia, the GOP has attempted to suppress the number of voters.
100% confirmed.

Why are mail-in ballots being sent out without people requesting them? Unsolicited. I went onto the Pinal Country Voter Registration website and requested a mail-in ballot. I look on my info on that website, and it shows I've requested a Mail-in ballot for the General Election. It shows it will be sent to me on Oct 7th. It has two columns after that. One saying when they received it from me, and one saying when it was logged (ie; counted).

How are they going to keep track of all the unsolicited ballots being sent out to homes? There won't be any tracking set up on their county's election website.

Not sure what all the ramifications will/would be, but there should not be unsolicited ballots being sent out. If you request one, you get one, and it's logged into the system.

Ok, pussy. Address?

And there's the name calling again.

I live in Queen Creek AZ. When you get down here, post on the board what business you're waiting at in the city and we'll talk about your bad manners.

Just stop with the stealing the election bullshit, JFC

Maybe if Trump would stop saying it will be fraudulent, before the votes are even cast, that would be easier to do.
But, he's already telling us that he won't accept the results. A month before the election.

Maybe if Trump would stop saying it will be fraudulent, before the votes are even cast, that would be easier to do.
But, he's already telling us that he won't accept the results. A month before the election.

I was mocking him for his Stop with the basement comment

Reactions: Pinehawk
Why are mail-in ballots being sent out without people requesting them? Unsolicited. I went onto the Pinal Country Voter Registration website and requested a mail-in ballot. I look on my info on that website, and it shows I've requested a Mail-in ballot for the General Election. It shows it will be sent to me on Oct 7th. It has two columns after that. One saying when they received it from me, and one saying when it was logged (ie; counted).

How are they going to keep track of all the unsolicited ballots being sent out to homes? There won't be any tracking set up on their county's election website.

Not sure what all the ramifications will/would be, but there should not be unsolicited ballots being sent out. If you request one, you get one, and it's logged into the system.

Ballots have been sent unsolicited for years by many states. The incidence of fraud is less than negligible.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Really? Because I've never received one without asking

Well you don’t live in one of “many states”. I didn’t get from your post that you received one unsolicited. Just that you were marked as receiving one. Many people are getting unsolicited ballot requests. That’s different.

Speak of the devil...

There's about 5 states that routinely mail their active voters ballots and have been doing so for a number of years (WA, OR, HI, a few others). Due to concerns over the pandemic a handful of other states have decided to do the same, sending ballots to all active voters (VA, DC, NJ, a couple of others).

All the other states require a request be made by the voter before a ballot will be mailed out, unless you're active military

This thread didn’t age well for you, did it?

You sound proud. ;)

No Nuclear war, unless I missed something. ;)

You're right though. That little POS really stepped in it this time. Like I said last week, his ass should be handcuffed and dragged kicking and screaming from the WH.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT