ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the GOP strategy to steal the Election

Our democracy is at a crossroads. Choose Biden and we can return to normal. Choose Trump and we will fully turn into a dictatorship.

The very idea that an administration would even entertain this is un American commie talk.

I wish I could be that optimistic. Trump, unfortunately, has proven what you can get away with. He's building the playbook. That in of itself is extremely damaging.

What we're left with, as citizens, is trying to disincentivize this type of behavior through our votes. It's being revealed that far too many American's don't understand and or appreciate democratic processe, unfortunately.

I wish I could be that optimistic. Trump, unfortunately, has proven what you can get away with. He's building the playbook. That in of itself is extremely damaging.

What we're left with, as citizens, is trying to disincentivize this type of behavior through our votes. It's being revealed that far too many American's don't understand and or appreciate democratic processe, unfortunately.
Yep, far too many on this board a good sample size of how stupid this country is or how selfish they are and don't give 2 shits about anyone but themselves or the country as a whole.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
tenor.gif

Anyone who isn't a Trump nut hugger can see this. The guy is actively trying to divide the country. Every other president R or D has always tried to unite people. This POS has even said the only way the democrats win this election is if it's rigged. He's planting the seed for this whole election to really escalate towards violence.

Anyone who isn't a Trump nut hugger can see this. The guy is actively trying to divide the country. Every other president R or D has always tried to unite people. This POS has even said the only way the democrats win this election is if it's rigged. He's planting the seed for this whole election to really escalate towards violence.
Stacking the courts, now the ****ing Supreme court, the AG is on board to do his bidding, YEP. But you are just the hysterical left.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Every time many of you predict the worst, and it doesn't happen, you move on to the next prediction. WTF is the matter with you people?
The President pondering using electors to reject the will of the people doesn't concern you?

Wtf is wrong with you?

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I'm not buying it. Just like all the times we were told here that he is going to start a nuclear war. Many of you have gone off the deep end. And again..... "sources said".
Just vote for him already. I'm tired of your act.

Just vote for him already. I'm tired of your act.

I'm voting Biden and I don't care if you believe it or not. I don't know you and you don't know me.

And I'm tired of your act too. You guys bite on anything that comes through twitter and act like it's raw meat and you're zombies. You get so worked up on so many things, and then they don't happen.

I think a lot of you need to find a physical safe place where you can all meet up and ride this election out. Hold hands and and pass tissues around.

You want my prediction? Biden is going to win. There's enough hatred for Trump that only his base will vote for him and that's not enough. Calm the F*** down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT