ADVERTISEMENT

Here's the GOP strategy to steal the Election

No this desecration doesn't respect it, we do which is why we call out the never ending shit show this monstrosity is. Once again elaborate on a sitting President spewing this bullshit or you are complicit.

Again, don’t pretend like you ever respected it.

That is troublesome. He also said we’ll see during the debates with Hillary when asked if he’ll accept the election results.

Again, I’ll wait and see. I’m not gonna shit my pants ahead of time out of fear.
Nor am I just calling it out as far too many ho hum and brush off his bullshit which only enables the pile of shit.

Again, don’t pretend like you ever respected it.
Lol, I respected my Commander and Chief GW as much of a colossal failure he was because he loved his country and respected the office. Not this Clown. But go on spewing bs that isn't accurate you are good at it.

Lol, I respected my Commander and Chief GW as much of a colossal failure he was because he loved his country and respected the office. Not this Clown. But go on spewing bs that isn't accurate you are good at it.

You’re full of it. People just like you were spewing the same stuff about GW. It just wasn’t on the same level you are with Trump.

Reactions: ThriceHawk
You ever gonna record and post that podcast about how to work with black people?

It wasn’t about working with black people, it was about fellow Americans having an honest and heartfelt conversation about the issues we are facing and trying to be better

I remember that. He was hated like no other at the time. @Chishawk1425 wasn’t on the payroll at the time, so he was absent
Yep, correct. Just like all the praise the lefties heaped on Mitt Romney after his Trump impeachment vote, and saying he would be a good president. Of course, they forgot the hate and vitriol they heaped on him in 2012. But now that Romney stated he would vote on a Trump SC nominee, he is a despicable person again.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Yep, correct. Just like all the praise the lefties heaped on Mitt Romney after his Trump impeachment vote, and saying he would be a good president. Of course, they forgot the hate and vitriol they heaped on him in 2012. But now that Romney stated he would vote on a Trump SC nominee, he is a despicable person again.

Well, I agree that Trump is despicable. I do think he’s all about himself, but I don’t think he’d go as far as to act like that idiot in Venezuela after he lost the election.

The military would not be on his side

Well, I agree that Trump is despicable. I do think he’s all about himself, but I don’t think he’d go as far as to act like that idiot in Venezuela after he lost the election.

The military would not be on his side
I've lost track of the amount of former Generals sounding the alarms at the threat the President is to us/the Constitution, amazing.

I've lost track of the amount of former Generals sounding the alarms at the threat the President is to us/the Constitution, amazing.

Trump knows he won’t have the military backing to pull it off. He may go screaming and yelling, but he’ll go

You have not been proven right over and over. You have been proven right sometimes, and sometimes it.

And I don’t support this administration. ButI’m not a ledge keeper either. Chicken little is what you are.

We will be voting the same ticket in November, but I’m not the same as you. I weigh each thing as it comes along, I don’t go all in on hear say and pass it off as fact stating I’ve been proven right over and over.

Biden 2020..... And you get back on your meds

At some point, you have to take a step back and recognize a pattern. You only get that by looking at the big picture, something you don't seem capable of doing.

And by the way, I don't like voting straight ticket. There was a time when Republicans had something to bring to the table and I would make a conscious choice of voting for people from both parties. However, the GOP has shown zero interest in anything other than keeping their grasp on power for over 20 years now.

And yes, I said that Trump would be incompetent, I said that Trump would cause deaths, I said that Trump would be the most corrupt President in the history of the United States. I also said that McConnell would cover for him. I did not predict that every single Republican would robotically fall in line with him, I missed that one. But it's longer than Trump. I knew Bush would go to war with Iraq, I knew it would become a clusterf**k when we did it. I mean, it's not like it took some genius insight to see these things happening. I certainly wasn't the only one saying it either. But each time I was called "overreacting" or in your case "chicken little". Or "alarmist". It's a way to disregard it. You can ignore the warnings again, but this might be the last chance. And again, I'm not the only one saying that either.

Don't believe me? Let's have Trump explain it to you:

Ignore this at your own peril.

At some point, you have to take a step back and recognize a pattern. You only get that by looking at the big picture, something you don't seem capable of doing.

And by the way, I don't like voting straight ticket. There was a time when Republicans had something to bring to the table and I would make a conscious choice of voting for people from both parties. However, the GOP has shown zero interest in anything other than keeping their grasp on power for over 20 years now.

And yes, I said that Trump would be incompetent, I said that Trump would cause deaths, I said that Trump would be the most corrupt President in the history of the United States. I also said that McConnell would cover for him. I did not predict that every single Republican would robotically fall in line with him, I missed that one. But it's longer than Trump. I knew Bush would go to war with Iraq, I knew it would become a clusterf**k when we did it. I mean, it's not like it took some genius insight to see these things happening. I certainly wasn't the only one saying it either. But each time I was called "overreacting" or in your case "chicken little". Or "alarmist". It's a way to disregard it. You can ignore the warnings again, but this might be the last chance. And again, I'm not the only one saying that either.

As I said, he was asked during the debate with Hillary and he said we’ll see when asked if he would commit to accepting the results of the election.

And, the guy, as big of an asshole he is, knows he would need the military on his side to pull something like this off. He won’t have their support

Have you ever seen him not leave office willingly?

I know, never had the opportunity. But I’m not going to believe it unless it happens. Too many people threatening to jump or burn it all down on a maybe, and not a strong maybe at that
Are you going to get out of the way as a car comes at you or are you going to say, "I've never been hit by a car before. I won't believe it until it happens."

TODAY Trump was asked if he would commit to a peaceful transfer of power. He said explicitly if we "get rid of the ballots", there wouldn't BE a transfer of power. You can simply ignore Trump's rhetoric and daily attacks on the voting process but don't say a condescending word to people who are paying attention.

Reactions: BioHawk and pjhawk
I remember that. He was hated like no other at the time. @Chishawk1425 wasn’t on the payroll at the time, so he was absent

This is

Well said.

No he’s not and he won’t.
I'm sorry, but have you been turning the volume down every time that Trump comes on, because he's literally been doing these things for weeks. He is literally calling into question the validity of mail in ballots, he is literally saying he won't accept illegitimate results (Guess who decides what is legitimate), he's churning up baseless fears of fraudulent voting. Not sure where you are coming from on this one. Just check out what he has said today on these issues and you will have your proof, unless you are one of those people who hears one thing and comprehends what makes you comfortable.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Don’t worry. Joni Ernst is now saying there is no plan to circumvent the will of the voters. And, we all know that Joni is true to her word... Right up until the point where her word is in conflict with what benefits her.

Have you ever seen him not leave office willingly?

I know, never had the opportunity. But I’m not going to believe it unless it happens. Too many people threatening to jump or burn it all down on a maybe, and not a strong maybe at that

Here is my fear. Trump has been quoted, or he tweeted, that he is counting on the courts to deliver a winner based on election night results. He has certainly stacked the courts with his appointees. There is no way all the votes will be counted election night.

For those reasons, there’s pretty understandable angst on the part of Democrats.

As I said, he was asked during the debate with Hillary and he said we’ll see when asked if he would commit to accepting the results of the election.

And, the guy, as big of an asshole he is, knows he would need the military on his side to pull something like this off. He won’t have their support

The scenarios posted are entirely possible and consistent with his current rhetoric. He is ahead in PA on election night. He declares himself the winner. The Supreme Court has a history of ending counts and declaring a Republican winner, and he will have appointed a third of that court. Again, democratic angst is justifiable.

The scenarios posted are entirely possible and consistent with his current rhetoric. He is ahead in PA on election night. He declares himself the winner. The Supreme Court has a history of ending counts and declaring a Republican winner, and he will have appointed a third of that court. Again, democratic angst is justifiable.

Ending recounts

Here is my fear. Trump has been quoted, or he tweeted, that he is counting on the courts to deliver a winner based on election night results. He has certainly stacked the courts with his appointees. There is no way all the votes will be counted election night.

For those reasons, there’s pretty understandable angst on the part of Democrats.

We didn’t have a winner in 2000 until what, mid to late December? And that was after recounts and district courts weighing in before the Supreme Court shutdown the recounts .

This isn’t going to end on election night or even in a few weeks after. And it’ll take longer than that to get to the Supreme Court.

ADVERTISEMENT