ADVERTISEMENT

Here's what happened when NBC News tried to report on the alleged Hunter Biden emails

Is it possible Will Bonney and Kenneth Griffin is the same person trolling all of HR? If so, bravo.

df5b048fe96d7d45eba04a1168641eed52d6a321939838904711d46f12d99b2f-1.jpg

Cool. I’m thinking you are using this handle and Will Bonney as some kind of pincer movement to piss everyone off. My conspiracy theory of the evening..... LOL

This fits Trump’s made-up narrative of fake news/lame stream media. It’s a lot easier to make the accusation and keep driving the conspiracy theory than providing real proof. Trump’s tiresome shtick that the media is out get him is only slightly more comical than his attempts to control the media. He is a sick man.

Reactions: lucas80
Cool, it is sooo inspiring that NBC only reports on substantiated news. Too bad they did not have that policy when going after Trump on Russiagate, which was a made up farce by Comey and Hillary.

Reactions: goldmom
Cool, it is sooo inspiring that NBC only reports on substantiated news. Too bad they did not have that policy when going after Trump on Russiagate, which was a made up farce by Comey and Hillary.

Right...the FBI says it happened. That’s substantiation.

Mueller said it happened...that’s substantiation.

The senate and others have investigated Biden/Ukraine...all concluded it didn’t happen.

A little different, eh?

This fits Trump’s made-up narrative of fake news/lame stream media. It’s a lot easier to make the accusation and keep driving the conspiracy theory than providing real proof. Trump’s tiresome shtick that the media is out get him is only slightly more comical than his attempts to control the media. He is a sick man.
And, it’s his go to play. He is doing the same thing he did in 2011 when he started birtherism and 2016, as he is doing now. Now substantive policy agenda, just a personal smear campaign.

Honestly Del...how can you be so damnably obtuse on this? It’s a puzzlement to me. Jeeeeebus, I need a vacation...and there is no where I can go!

Reactions: BelemNole
Right...the FBI says it happened. That’s substantiation.

Mueller said it happened...that’s substantiation.

The senate and others have investigated Biden/Ukraine...all concluded it didn’t happen.

A little different, eh?
Comey is a Democratic Rube that toed the line for the party. Worked with all kinds of false FISA information he knew was not true/planted. Actually misled Mueller's investigation and essentially, in retrospect made it null. Mueller's report actually said, nope, didn't happen.

The Senate and others claim is a lie in light of the recent computer information. Just saying.

even Fox News looked at this and said no way. It’s a loser just like the president.

ADVERTISEMENT