ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain fell for the hoax now...

A lot of very shitty human beings in this thread today.
Snowflake, much?

You want shitty? Watch Trump.

Cain was not a good person. Multiple sexual harassment claims against him are not just a coincidence. Enabling and supporting a serial lying President adds to his poor choices.

You cultists have had a rough week and the week isn't even over yet.

You guys realize that everything you are posting is saying so much more about you than it is about whatever point you are trying to use to justify your shittiness.

Reactions: hawkland14
Americans as a whole are unbelievably spoiled. This is the first adversity many of us have faced as a society. We haven't been called to sacrifice for the greater good for a long time.
9/11 go out and buy things.
Oh yah, we are horribly spoiled and have no idea of how great the majority of us have it here compared to other countries. Look at Japan and how the citizens came together to keep the rona under control. Meanwhile in America we are debating on wearing a damn mask and equating it to freedom. #FFS

Ultimately, each individual has the personal responsibility
to protect their self from Covid19. Wearing a mask in
public, staying at least 6 feet apart from other people, and
avoiding big crowds is a start.

Each American citizen needs the self-discipline to take the
necessary steps to guard against Covid19. This is definitely
a matter of life and death regardless of your age.

Oh yah, we are horribly spoiled and have no idea of how great the majority of us have it here compared to other countries. Look at Japan and how the citizens came together to keep the rona under control. Meanwhile in America we are debating on wearing a damn mask and equating it to freedom. #FFS
My only hope is after we get though this is some folks stop and reflect about how entitled we are. Probably not but I can still hope :) .

!=

They're absolutely inter-related. Too late for Herman Cain to realize that, though.
He was free to decide/free to choose.

2l1qxz.jpg

No.

Of course they can be. But it's quite possible to hold both views. They're not inherently in opposition to one another was the point I was making.

My wife (no pics) sat next to him on a flight back to Atlanta from San Fran about 5 or 6 years ago. He talked to her pretty much the whole flight. She was most impressed with his drinking abilities.....8 or 9 drinks (scotch), considering the flight took off around 7:00 am.

Reactions: Rudolph
If I ever become so blinded by political partisanship that I actively root for or cheer someone’s death from a deadly illness in order to prove a political point, somebody hold an intervention for me.

Just remember if your erection last longer than 4 hours call 911, if your city hasn't defunded that yet.

You guys realize that everything you are posting is saying so much more about you than it is about whatever point you are trying to use to justify your shittiness.

So you won't be capitalizing on the $9.99 Godfathers Pizza promotion that is likely to go off this weekend?

Reactions: Rudolph and Monzon
If I ever become so blinded by political partisanship that I actively root for or cheer someone’s death from a deadly illness in order to prove a political point, somebody hold an intervention for me.

Just remember if your erection last longer than 4 hours call 911, if your city hasn't defunded that yet.
If I ever become so blinded by politics that I feel the urge to risk my safety and the safety of others in order to own the libs please somebody hold an intervention.

LOL...we are mocking the people who have already jumped in that pool when they decided to put all their faith in dip shit Donald.

Because we had posters pissing and moaning that mlb should be shut down and in another thread talking about travel ball this weekend.

the double standard is amazing.

MLB should of held their games in their Spring Training locations of FL and AZ and tried to control more of the risk like the NBA has. I for one want there to be sports and sports gambling, my Penn Gaming stock is up well over 200% right now from when I purchased around $12/share.

I don't celebrate anyone's death as a scientist. It just says science hasn't done enough. Yes he could have worn a mask and should have. Millions of people who have HIV should have used a condom or other barrier based prophylactic but they still suffer. I hope that his death isn't in vain and people start taking this virus seriously, especially in minority populations. My condolences to the Cain family.

MLB should of held their games in their Spring Training locations of FL and AZ and tried to control more of the risk like the NBA has. I for one want there to be sports and sports gambling, my Penn Gaming stock is up well over 200% right now from when I purchased around $12/share.
Pretty much all the travel is the biggest headache for them right now. The bubble approach is the way to go.

Reactions: unIowa
Pretty much all the travel is the biggest headache for them right now. The bubble approach is the way to go.

Colleges could very likely be all remote in winter, they should do something similar with college basketball.

Huh? It's more an "I told you so". Drama queen much?

Libs can't fix stupid. Cain's stunt was stupid.

As an aside... just read the Fox News website story and not a word about Cain attending the Tulsa rally.

Imagine that.:rolleyes:

Dont forget to spike the ball.

Nope, I won’t. Did you practice your choreography?

I'm not your personalized straw-man, you sweet troll of an idiot. I take no pleasure in the death of a man who died on the cross of political pressure. "The leftists" didn't pressure Mr. Cain into his ultimate demise, but his loyalty to bad public policy did. And we all know where that pressure is coming from. In fact, if he had heeded expert advice he'd most likely be alive today. And now idiots like you want to brow beat imaginary enemies because your alliance continues to ignore science and common sense. Genius strategy.

I wish there was a meme similar to pouring out a 40oz for a lost fried.

But, in this case, someone would slowly let a Godfather's pizza slip out of the pizza box and fall upside down to the floor.
#RIP999forever

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT