ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain fell for the hoax now...

Colleges could very likely be all remote in winter, they should do something similar with college basketball.

I was thinking that myself.

How about a 2 month tournament with round robin then elimination play? You could have regional pods. From Thanksgiving to the end of January.

Reactions: unIowa
I wish there was a meme similar to pouring out a 40oz for a lost fried.

But, in this case, someone would slowly let a Godfather's pizza slip out of the pizza box and fall upside down to the floor.
#RIP999forever

....and after the pizza plops upside down on the floor, everyone 'kills' a Corona or two.:cool:

Reactions: Torg and THE_DEVIL
I'm not your personalized straw-man, you sweet troll of an idiot. I take no pleasure in the death of a man who died on the cross of political pressure. "The leftists" didn't pressure Mr. Cain into his ultimate demise, but his loyalty to bad public policy did. And we all know where that pressure is coming from. In fact, if he had heeded expert advice he'd most likely be alive today. And now idiots like you want to brow beat imaginary enemies because your alliance continues to ignore science and common sense. Genius strategy.

Well put, Obviously.

Dont forget to spike the ball.
source.gif

Ultimately, each individual has the personal responsibility
to protect their self from Covid19. Wearing a mask in
public, staying at least 6 feet apart from other people, and
avoiding big crowds is a start.

Each American citizen needs the self-discipline to take the
necessary steps to guard against Covid19. This is definitely
a matter of life and death regardless of your age.

Bullshit. You wear a mask to protect others. The mask prevents the spread from the person wearing the mask. It is not a defense mechanism.

Reactions: billanole
I just love how all the cons think we take joy in seeing another Trumpster die because they had to "fall in line" behind the WH.

That's not the case at all. We just marvel how supposedly intelligent people can be duped.

HC was a useful pawn for the Tulsa rally and paid for it with his life.

For "dying"? No

For decrying Covid-19 as a nothingburger and claiming everyone needed to get out and go to a political rally w/o masks, then died because he did it? Yep. Karma
Must be a bitch trying to defend the WH these days. All the cons on this forum have given up and have taken to blaming liberals for everything wrong in the world.

Righties have sold their souls to get a few SCOTUS picks.

The reign of terror is nearly done. Biden can heal Merica. And our conservative friends can claim in six months that they "really didn't support Trump... we just hated Hillary".

LOFreakingL.

WebMD reports:
In 2006, Cain received a diagnosis of stage IV colon cancer. In his book This is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House, he described how the malignancy had spread from his colon and how doctors found a tumor on his liver.Cain also described his treatment, which included chemotherapy and surgery on his colon and liver.It appears that he completed his chemotherapy in 2007, however, Cain certainly appears to fit the general high COVID-19 death profile of an elderly man with a complicated medical history.

He may have very well died of COVID but there is nothing to suggest that he had a healthy enough system to fight off the virus. His profile does not fit children nor most of the working class.

Cain very well may have been foolish to have been in large groups given his medical history but this has nothing to do with most of us.

-RW
https://www.targetliberty.com/2020/07/on-herman-cain-death-and-covid-19.html

WebMD reports:
In 2006, Cain received a diagnosis of stage IV colon cancer. In his book This is Herman Cain! My Journey to the White House, he described how the malignancy had spread from his colon and how doctors found a tumor on his liver.Cain also described his treatment, which included chemotherapy and surgery on his colon and liver.It appears that he completed his chemotherapy in 2007, however, Cain certainly appears to fit the general high COVID-19 death profile of an elderly man with a complicated medical history.

He may have very well died of COVID but there is nothing to suggest that he had a healthy enough system to fight off the virus. His profile does not fit children nor most of the working class.

Cain very well may have been foolish to have been in large groups given his medical history but this has nothing to do with most of us.

-RW
https://www.targetliberty.com/2020/07/on-herman-cain-death-and-covid-19.html
Your last sentence is wrong.

Reactions: Joes Place
Robert Wenzel's sentence, not mine. The fact that this was omitted from the narrative posited is deceptive.
Deceptive? How so? The narrative is an asshole promoting irresponsibility died, arguably, causally (or at least in correlation) from that irresponsibility. That's the narrative. This is not about comorbidity, or lack thereof, Nat, you goof.

Deceptive? How so? The narrative is an asshole promoting irresponsibility died, arguably, causally (or at least in correlation) from that irresponsibility. That's the narrative. This is not about comorbidity, or lack thereof, Nat, you goof.
Well yeah...it kind of is. His immune system was greatly compromised. You mini-Maos are insufferable.

Well yeah...it kind of is. His immune system was greatly compromised. You mini-Maos are insufferable.
Oh for ƒuck sake. This thread is not about relative dangers of Covid amongst the population, you doofus. Do you realize that hamstringing society from responding well to societal stressors—such as pandemics, or extreme weather events, or climate change, or economic instability—does not promote "freedom". Rather, doofus, it promotes vulnerability. And what, exactly, has history taught us about vulnerable populations? What tends to happen to them?

Come on, man.

Last edited:
Oh for ƒuck sake. This thread is not about relative dangers of Covid amongst the population, you doofus. Do you realize that hamstringing society from responding well to societal stressors—such as pandemics, or extreme weather events, or climate change, or economic instability—does do not promote "freedom". Rather, doofus, it promotes vulnerability. And what, exactly, has history taught us about vulnerable populations? What tends to happen to them?

Come on, man.
Just rock your welder's helmet and oven mitts and you'll be good, Cupcake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT