ADVERTISEMENT

Heroes Act—Hazard Pay

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016
Has anyone dug into this bill and the stimulus that comes along with it?

I was reading it as it is and let’s say a Person that works in what is considered essential during COVID, that person would receive $11,200 with the retroactive $13 back to Jan 27th and the $1200 and max overall for a couple with kids would be $26,000 if they hit all the requirements.

Then add in the other goodies such as deferring student loan payments another year or even forgiving $10k.

I LOVE STIMULUS!!!! #MOARRR

I might be wrong but I think the whole essential worker thing is a little more nuanced than that.

I showed up to the office every day during the pandemic but my industry was construction. . . which was defined as essential by my state but doesn't seem to be on the list.

I might be wrong but I think the whole essential worker thing is a little more nuanced than that.

I showed up to the office every day during the pandemic but my industry was construction. . . which was defined as essential by my state but doesn't seem to be on the list.
They set $200 billion aside and per a government study, there are 55 million essential workers. How they do you that up amongst the 55 million I have no clue but this bill is also like 1500 pages long

Haven't looked into it, but what if you were an essential worker during that time and since switched jobs and are no longer an essential worker? Would you still get the back pay those hrs worked?

Oh, yes please! I have four kids and I work in nursing homes in COVID isolation units.

Has anyone dug into this bill and the stimulus that comes along with it?

I was reading it as it is and let’s say a Person that works in what is considered essential during COVID, that person would receive $11,200 with the retroactive $13 back to Jan 27th and the $1200 and max overall for a couple with kids would be $26,000 if they hit all the requirements.

Then add in the other goodies such as deferring student loan payments another year or even forgiving $10k.

I LOVE STIMULUS!!!! #MOARRR
I wish you would show this opposition to stock bailouts

I wish you would show this opposition to stock bailouts
I’ve always been against stock bailouts Huey. But I am a no one and now I am opportunist to make myself, my family, and my community better through any means possible. Give me all the money and tax cuts!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT