ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker: The Perfect MAGAt

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
This has to be a Pepsi or at least old news... He lied about graduating from UGA, lied about graduating in the top 1%, lied about being high school valedictorian...

CNN reports:

For years, Herschel Walker has told the same inspiring story: that he graduated in the top 1% of his class at the University of Georgia. He’s told the story, per a review of his speeches by CNN’s KFile, during motivational speeches over the years. The only problem: it’s not true.
“I also was in the top 1% of my graduating class of college,” Walker told Sirius XM radio. Walker did not graduate from Georgia, where he was a star running back after entering as a prized high school recruit. A profile of Walker from 1982 in the Christian-Science Monitor said he maintained a B average at the school.
CNN’s KFile found another little-noticed claim was removed that said Walker graduated valedictorian of his high school. The website now says that Walker graduated “top of his class.” The claim still remains on the Heisman Winners page for Walker.

Another hit piece from the left. Why don’t they just come out and call him an Uncle Tom? Can’t stand seeing a black man not conforming to their ideas.
What, you expect the media to just ignore the wildly untrue lies he is saying on the campaign trail? If Herschel wouldn't lie, there wouldn't be anything bad to write about him.

Also he keeps emailing me but if I try to open the email my virus protection kicks in. So, don't open emails from him if you get them.

This has to be a Pepsi or at least old news... He lied about graduating from UGA, lied about graduating in the top 1%, lied about being high school valedictorian...

CNN reports:

So, he told a fish story to try to inspire people to work hard to achieve their dreams?

I mean, yeah, it's not good that he's lying about that, but I think we also need to appreciate context. Many leaders, politicians, coaches, teachers, etc. have used hyperbole as a motivational tool. So what?

Now, if he continues to repeat those claims on the campaign trail, I understand the media reporting the truth. But if this was from several years ago, why the hell write a story about it (unless there's a hidden motive)?

• Haha
Reactions: NoleATL and abby97
So, he told a fish story to try to inspire people to work hard to achieve their dreams?

I mean, yeah, it's not good that he's lying about that, but I think we also need to appreciate context. Many leaders, politicians, coaches, teachers, etc. have used hyperbole as a motivational tool. So what?

Now, if he continues to repeat those claims on the campaign trail, I understand the media reporting the truth. But if this was from several years ago, why the hell write a story about it (unless there's a hidden motive)?
It’s in his Heisman bio. It’s a journalist’s job to give people correct information.

Reactions: Rudolph and NoleATL

I tend to agree with this. Sometimes motivational speakers stretch the truth a bit, and I'm not particularly concerned about it. Likewise, if he were continuing these in his campaign it would be a different story. Context and, also, motivation matter. If he's stretching his accomplishments to motivate kids, I'm going to 90% give him a pass.

There are plenty of other things to not like about him as a candidate for office.

Lied or was mistaken? I’m asking.

And—not to do the whole whatabout Trump?—but what about Trump?
I'd say Biden clearly misled about his law school ranking: said he graduated in the top half when in reality I think he was at about the first quartile.

He acknowledged mistakenly plagiarizing a law review for a paper he wrote in his first year of law school. He claimed it was an error in proper citation of sources. There were a few other times early in his career he was a bit free with using quotes from other sources without proper citation.

I thought your first post was ironic....but you're serious?
They guy lies about his background and thinks that evolution is fake...but the left is running out of options?
This some sort of april fools joke?
Don’t vote for him then. Don’t let his political identity and differences be a scapegoat for your racism.

Don’t vote for him then. Don’t let his political identity and differences be a scapegoat for your racism.
Has absolutely nothing to do with race, SFB. The guy’s a nutjob. He’s a liar, doesn’t understand basic science. Oh, and he’s a violent domestic abuser.

Sounds like the perfect Branch Trumpian candidate.

Has absolutely nothing to do with race, SFB. The guy’s a nutjob. He’s a liar, doesn’t understand basic science. Oh, and he’s a violent domestic abuser.

Allegedly a domestic abuser

Another hit piece from the left. Why don’t they just come out and call him an Uncle Tom? Can’t stand seeing a black man not conforming to their ideas.
giphy.gif

"Has nothing to do with race."

remember that. Exactly what a racist would say.

Projection.
I'm not the one piling on insults on an African American. The left and people like you sure show your true colors quickly. A lot of talk about under privileged African Americans and oppression. All of a sudden an African American becomes in a position of power and the left loses their minds and insults him and shows their true racist thoughts.

You were the one who brought race into the discussion. Sounds like you’re the racist, as well as having shit for brains.
Yeah, the left has never made random things about race. Ever. Literally the poster child of the left is clouding everything with racism.

But once its you its "well this has nothing to do with race."

See any issues here bud?

Yeah, the left has never made random things about race. Ever. Literally the poster child of the left is clouding everything with racism.

See any issues here bud?
The left made him lie about his education and say crazy shit about evolution? Or it's racist to point out when black people are nuts?

See any issues here bud?
What the fvck are you talking about, SFB?

Herschel Walker is a fvcking nutjob. The perfect Trump supporter. He’s stupid. He’s a liar, and a domestic abuser.

Only you and @NCHawk5 have mentioned his race.

You’re clearly a disturbed person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT