ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker: The Perfect MAGAt

Here’s the problem— implicit bias is difficult to measure. I read his post as racist, that’s my truth. There are hidden microaggressions as well as a clear one: The term “African American” is something racists say when they’re trying to sound not racist 🤷‍♂️
No. African American is used when one is being respectful rather than just referring to one's skin color.

No. African American is used when one is being respectful rather than just referring to one's skin color.

No. It’s used by racists pretending like they’re not racists. “Black” is the standard term that people use. I live in a city with 1000X more black people than the state of Iowa. I haven’t heard African American in years, it’s no longer standard.

LOL btw on the 33 year old article. Jesus Christ you guys never disappoint.

No. It’s used by racists pretending like they’re not racists. “Black” is the standard term that people use. I live in a city with 1000X more black people than the state of Iowa. I haven’t heard African American in years, it’s no longer standard.
You’re full of shit. Take your fake outrage elsewhere.

Take your racist friends elsewhere. If you all aren’t interested in moving past stereotyping and asserting white privilege when a black man runs for the wrong political party, that’s fine. Just be honest about it. It’s not illegal to be prejudiced. Sad and ignorant thing to do, but that’s on you guys.

LOL btw on the 33 year old article. Jesus Christ you guys never disappoint.
The age of the article proves that AA has been accepted by the black community for a long time. Your faux outrage and trolling are the new and BS phenomenon.

The age of the article proves that AA has been accepted by the black community for a long time. Your faux outrage and trolling are the new and BS phenomenon.
It doesn’t prove anything other than your age. Also your inability to keep up with the timez.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
This is all he has in life. He has nowhere else to go. That's pretty sad. Hey, we all spend a little too much time here, but that dude has absolutely nothing going on in his life but the internet. My guess is he will quote this post within 3 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5 and DFSNOLE
This is all he has in life. He has nowhere else to go. That's pretty sad. Hey, we all spend a little too much time here, but that dude has absolutely nothing going on in his life but the internet. My guess is he will quote this post within 3 minutes.
Look at the snarky personal attack guy chomping away. Missed the ikea fiasco by a half decade but thinks he’s up to date on politics.

Yeah, no. But, you do love to flog away at that narrative.
Did he lie or not?
Is this some kind of black liar thing you’re trying to perpetuate? You seriously need to lay off stereotyping.

He also has the delusion of being smarter and more aware than everyone else here regardless of the mountain of evidence pointing otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
He also has the delusion of being smarter and more aware than everyone else here regardless of the mountain of evidence pointing otherwise.
Mountain of evidence? Please link. Love it when you guys, who are clearly incapable of thinking for yourselves , come at me and say I’m stupid.

• Haha
So, you can't interpretate syntax. It's obvious you can't understand anything. A ****ing dummy.
Listen bud. Why don’t you educate yourself on implicit bias then get back to my on where you went wrong. There’s only so many people I can help in a day.

Listen bud. Why don’t you educate yourself on implicit bias then get back to my on where you went wrong. There’s only so many people I can help in a day.

Screw yourself fruitcake. School me on civil rights you fcking idiot.

Screw yourself. You are a fruitcake. School me on civil rights you fcking idiot.
Civil rights? Civil rights? Do you have any idea who you’re speaking to? This doesn’t have a damn thing to do with civil rights. It has everything to do with your blatant prejudice against a black man.

• Haha
This is where he is smart. This is where he is important. This is where people listen to him. He is a pretty big deal.

Civil rights? Civil rights? Do you have any idea who you’re speaking to? This doesn’t have a damn thing to do with civil rights. It has everything to do with your blatant prejudice against a black man.

OK, "Do you have any idea who you're speaking to?". This has everything to do with civil rights. The reason an African American can run for office is because of the efforts and movements people like me were involved in for decades. I am a liberal by choice and do not have racial prejudice. In any circumstance.

I analyzed Walker. The thread had digressed into racial conversation. I said skin color did not matter which is not a racial indictment. You said it was.

You turned my post into a racial indictment.

This is where he is smart. This is where he is important. This is where people listen to him. He is a pretty big deal.
Lol. Ironic. The guy who has a thread he updates like his blog about some weird ass hobby says I am the one getting self worth out of the board.

OK, "Do you have any idea who you're speaking to?". This has everything to do with civil rights. The reason an African American can run for office is because of the efforts and movements people like me were involved in for decades. I am a liberal by choice and do not have racial prejudice. In any circumstance.

I analyzed Walker. The thread had digressed into racial conversation. I said skin color did not matter which is not a racial indictment. You said it was.

You turned my post into a racial indictment.
I did no such thing. Quit making excuses and using “the blacks should be grateful for me” or “I have a black friend” arguments. Just tired nonsense that always follows racially motivated remarks- again, look up implicit bias. It’s very clear that you just simply cannot see your own.

I did no such thing. Quit making excuses and using “the blacks should be grateful for me” or “I have a black friend” arguments. Just tired nonsense that always follows racially motivated remarks- again, look up implicit bias. It’s very clear that you just simply cannot see your own.

I've had it with you. You bring nothing to the table but ridiculous crap. This implicit bias blabber...,maybe you should do some self analysis. Oh, BTW, this "blacks should be grateful for me" is what I would expect to hear from a right wing prick. Everything accomplished was done for the good of the country as well as the actual people, which we couldn't interface with due to scale.

I've picked up you are African American. Such a shitty attitude.

I'm going to close out conversations with you since you are simply negative and offer nothing constructive.

Reactions: BGHAWK
I've had it with you. You bring nothing to the table but ridiculous crap. This implicit bias blabber...,maybe you should do some self analysis. Oh, BTW, this "blacks should be grateful for me" is what I would expect to hear from a right wing prick. Everything accomplished was done for the good of the country as well as the actual people, which we couldn't interface with due to scale.

I'm going to close out conversations with you since you are simply negative and offer nothing constructive.

If you have a tree nearby, just go out and talk to the tree, because the tree won't hear you and won't respond.

If you have a tree nearby, just go out and talk to the tree, because the tree won't hear you and won't respond.

I know I can ignore. But I'm sick of seeing his shithead avatar popping up and pointless strings of posts. Besides, it's nice with a less polluted board once the garbage is taken out.

Reactions: BGHAWK

Whatever man. You know what you said, haven’t taken anything I’ve said into consideration, and turned this personal….quickly. You think I don’t bring anything constructive? GMAFB. Look in the mirror.

Herschel Walker, the Republican U.S. Senate nominee from Georgia, is calling on the federal government to create a "Big Brother" type of agency specifically to surveil Americans' social media postings as a way to protect the Second Amendment and reduce gun violence.

The former pro-football hero who has the endorsement of Donald Trump suggested to reporters Thursday that men watching women is one of the reasons for mass shootings, and appeared to brush off violence as a problem that's been happening for much of human history.

“You know Cain killed Abel, you know, and that’s a problem that we have,” he told Fox News. "What we need to do is look into how we can stop those things, you know, they talked about doing a disinformation."

“What about looking at getting a department that can look at young men that’s looking at women that’s looking at their social media?” Walker offered. "What about doing that, looking into things like that? And we can stop that that way. But yet, they want to continue to talk about taking away your constitutional rights."

Goddamned Genius

Herschel Walker, the Republican U.S. Senate nominee from Georgia, is calling on the federal government to create a "Big Brother" type of agency specifically to surveil Americans' social media postings as a way to protect the Second Amendment and reduce gun violence.

The former pro-football hero who has the endorsement of Donald Trump suggested to reporters Thursday that men watching women is one of the reasons for mass shootings, and appeared to brush off violence as a problem that's been happening for much of human history.

“You know Cain killed Abel, you know, and that’s a problem that we have,” he told Fox News. "What we need to do is look into how we can stop those things, you know, they talked about doing a disinformation."

“What about looking at getting a department that can look at young men that’s looking at women that’s looking at their social media?” Walker offered. "What about doing that, looking into things like that? And we can stop that that way. But yet, they want to continue to talk about taking away your constitutional rights."

Goddamned Genius
Please stop judging him by his words. It’s racist.

Reactions: lucas80 and DFSNOLE

Goddamned Genius

It’s even better when you allow Herschel to speak it:

Walker appears to be a bit on the lower end of the intelligence spectrum. The perfect Republican candidate.
Yikes. Ever heard of CRT man? Nothing is actually walker’s fault. The whites are to blame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT