ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker: The Perfect MAGAt

It gets worse:
Walker, responding to the Uvalde, Texas, school shooting that left 19 children dead, noted that “Cain killed Abel” and followed with a head-scratching suggestion. “What about getting a department that can look at young men that’s looking at women that looking at social media,” he said.

• Wow
Reactions: WhiteSoxClone
It gets worse:
Walker, responding to the Uvalde, Texas, school shooting that left 19 children dead, noted that “Cain killed Abel” and followed with a head-scratching suggestion. “What about getting a department that can look at young men that’s looking at women that looking at social media,” he said.

200.gif

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Can you imagine Hershel Walker in a debate?

SNL instant classic.
My guess is they will relentlessly tell Georgians that he's just a common man, and Warnock is some slick talking preacher, so he shouldn't be judged on his inability to form a thoughtful sentence. Then they will teach him a few stock lines, and tell him to turn everything into a narrative about growing up poor and black, and something about the flag. Whichever flag you like the most in Georgia. US or Confederate. It's your choice.

Lying about lying. The perfect MAGAt indeed!

During an interview last week with Fox 5 Atlanta, anchor Russ Spencer asked him about making false claims about earning a degree. "In some instances, you've exaggerated," Spencer said. "You said that you graduated from UGA."

"I never said that," Walker responded. "They say that. And I said — that's what you gotta remember. I never, I never have said that statement. Not one time. I've said that I studied criminal justice at UGA."

"People say, 'Herschel, you played football.' But I said, 'Guys, I also was valedictorian of my class. I also was in the top 1 percent of my graduating class in college,'" Walker said during an 2017 interview with Sway Calloway on his SiriusXM radio show.

He also made the claim during a motivational speech that same year. "All of sudden I started going to the library, getting books, standing in front of a mirror reading to myself," Walker says. "So that Herschel that all the kids said was retarded become valedictorian of his class. Graduated University of Georgia in the top 1 percent of his class."

Reactions: lucas80
Lying about lying. The perfect MAGAt indeed!

During an interview last week with Fox 5 Atlanta, anchor Russ Spencer asked him about making false claims about earning a degree. "In some instances, you've exaggerated," Spencer said. "You said that you graduated from UGA."

"I never said that," Walker responded. "They say that. And I said — that's what you gotta remember. I never, I never have said that statement. Not one time. I've said that I studied criminal justice at UGA."

"People say, 'Herschel, you played football.' But I said, 'Guys, I also was valedictorian of my class. I also was in the top 1 percent of my graduating class in college,'" Walker said during an 2017 interview with Sway Calloway on his SiriusXM radio show.

He also made the claim during a motivational speech that same year. "All of sudden I started going to the library, getting books, standing in front of a mirror reading to myself," Walker says. "So that Herschel that all the kids said was retarded become valedictorian of his class. Graduated University of Georgia in the top 1 percent of his class."

Racist!!
Am I doing that right?

Trump turns on Walker in 3...2...1...

Who could have seen this coming? It’s almost like Trump just tries to take credit for things and aligns himself with celebrities. Trump took a bunch of losses last week, so now he will proclaim Walker only one because Trump endorsed him in that weirdo third person way he speaks.

I'm not the one piling on insults on an African American. The left and people like you sure show your true colors quickly. A lot of talk about under privileged African Americans and oppression. All of a sudden an African American becomes in a position of power and the left loses their minds and insults him and shows their true racist thoughts.
Lol. Damn now this is some truly interesting stuff. I think you’re hiding something — even from yourself.

No. It’s used by racists pretending like they’re not racists. “Black” is the standard term that people use. I live in a city with 1000X more black people than the state of Iowa. I haven’t heard African American in years, it’s no longer standard.

LOL btw on the 33 year old article. Jesus Christ you guys never disappoint.
GFY clown shoes 🤡
And this from someone who is defending a demented Vegetable.

Who could have seen this coming? It’s almost like Trump just tries to take credit for things and aligns himself with celebrities. Trump took a bunch of losses last week, so now he will proclaim Walker only one because Trump endorsed him in that weirdo third person way he speaks.
*won

When Walker talks about his experience with cops is that him being confused about when he was threatening his wife and the cops came to his house?
Today’s GOP, folks. This is the guy that Mitch McConnell thinks he can control in the Senate.

More on the Herschel hit job... and by hit job I mean exposing him for who he is, his lack of qualification and the fact he'd just be a puppet for the MAGAts...

“Model Dad” Herschel Walker Has A Secret Second Son​

June 15, 2022 Hypocrisy, Republicans

The Daily Beast reports:
For years, former football star turned Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker has expressed an enormous pride and love for his adult son, while taking a principled stand against fatherless households and deadbeat dads—specifically in the Black community.
Walker—who co-parented his 22-year-old son, Christian with both his ex-wife and current wife—told right-wing internet personalities Diamond and Silk that if you have “a child with a woman, even if you have to leave that woman… you don’t leave the child.”
What Walker hasn’t publicly acknowledged is that he has a second son, who has apparently been estranged from his biological father since his birth a decade ago.

More on the Herschel hit job... and by hit job I mean exposing him for who he is, his lack of qualification and the fact he'd just be a puppet for the MAGAts...

The Daily Beast reports:

lol because of course he does. i swear it’s always projection with them.

The Daily Beast reports:

Typical Lib hit job. He has never attempted to hide the kid. He sends him cards twice a year, and he paid owed up to his child support as soon as the courts stepped in. He's a loving father. He has the cancelled checks to prove it.
This is why Trump loves Walker so much. He is emulating his parenting style.

More racists in this thread thinking Walker has a child out of wedlock just because he’s black and admitted it in a court filing.

Hopefully Warnock has surrogates who will use this. I saw him on Lib TV tonight and he avoided the opportunity to knock the stupidity and hypocrisy of Walker.

Shut your mouth. I am a Vikings fan. The candidate is still better than the trade. ;)
That trade might be the worst trade in NFL history, at least if you are a Vikings fan. But it's still better than the candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT