ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker: The Perfect MAGAt

@mstp1992 as a black man who leans right, it’s hard to not see this as motivated by race. Perhaps I am biased, but I face ridicule within my own family for holding some conservative views.

Reactions: UncannyNanny
@mstp1992 as a black man who leans right, it’s hard to not see this as motivated by race. Perhaps I am biased, but I face ridicule within my own family for holding some conservative views.
It has nothing to do with Herschel lying? Or his odd beliefs about creation? Or his multi-personality disorder? You are the one that has a race problem. He is not a good candidate, period!

Oh, good to know. As a bi-racial conservative this handle brings a unique perspective to HROT.
Boy, you are about to pop, aren't you? This handle is getting super itchy, isn't it?

It has nothing to do with Herschal lying? Or his odd believes about creation? Or his multi-personality disorder? You are the one that has a race problem. He is not a good candidate, period!
His lying was 5 years ago and not related to politics. All politicians lie, including your dear leader in a similar situation ironically.

Oh, good to know. As a bi-racial conservative this handle brings a unique perspective to HROT.
Boy, you are about to pop, aren't you? This handle is getting super itchy, isn't it?
I don’t have multiple handles. Stop pushing that tired narrative. Please, do tell what other handles you think I have.

I'm not the one piling on insults on an African American. The left and people like you sure show your true colors quickly. A lot of talk about under privileged African Americans and oppression. All of a sudden an African American becomes in a position of power and the left loses their minds and insults him and shows their true racist thoughts.
Do you think this is clever?
Yeah, the left has never made random things about race. Ever. Literally the poster child of the left is clouding everything with racism.

But once its you its "well this has nothing to do with race."

See any issues here bud?
Do you know what poster child means?

I do not want him holding an important elected office, but I know for a fact that at UGA he earned a Masters in Running Roughshod over the uf goiters.

Funny thing about a person not worried about race or says it hasn't affected them at all. That they bring up their 1/8 heritage in every other thread.
Guess I have just been riled up the last couple of days. Joel went on a rant that sounded straight out of a klan meeting and it really got me upset

• Wow
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Nothing wrong with being conservative. I’m actually more conservative than people think.

What’s wrong with Walker has absolutely nothing to do with him being conservative.

He’s a violent, domestic abuser.
He’s a bald-faced liar.
He’s basically a stupid person as well.

None of those characteristics have anything to do with race or conservatism.

Nothing wrong with being conservative. I’m actually more conservative than people think.

What’s wrong with Walker has absolutely nothing to do with him being conservative.

He’s a violent, domestic abuser.
He’s a bald-faced liar.
He’s basically a stupid person as well.

None of those characteristics have anything to do with race or conservatism.
I can see where I may have jumped to conclusions. I’ll pump the brakes on the race card, just been a bad week.

Reactions: Ree4 and mstp1992
It's got nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with race.

Walker is running against another Black man who is infinitely more qualified to be Senator from Georgia.

HW being dumber than a rock would be an issue if he was White.

I'm not the one piling on insults on an African American. The left and people like you sure show your true colors quickly. A lot of talk about under privileged African Americans and oppression. All of a sudden an African American becomes in a position of power and the left loses their minds and insults him and shows their true racist thoughts.

He's being judged, not by the color if his skin, but the content of his character.

So, he told a fish story to try to inspire people to work hard to achieve their dreams?

I mean, yeah, it's not good that he's lying about that, but I think we also need to appreciate context. Many leaders, politicians, coaches, teachers, etc. have used hyperbole as a motivational tool. So what?

Now, if he continues to repeat those claims on the campaign trail, I understand the media reporting the truth. But if this was from several years ago, why the hell write a story about it (unless there's a hidden motive)?
I agree with the spirit of what your saying if he wouldnt have said top 1%. Thats not hyperbole. Thats just a lie.

I don’t think you know how racism works.

It's got nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with race.

Walker is running against another Black man who is infinitely more qualified to be Senator from Georgia.

HW being dumber than a rock would be an issue if he was White.
This. I would vote for Senator Warnock everyday if I could. Hell we got people calling Obama voters racist!!

What’s racist is a black man’s path to opportunity required him to destroy his brain/mental health and likely other things so the good old boys and their trophy wife’s could entertain themselves on Saturday . You can’t listen to him or look at his actions and not be concerned for his well being.

ADVERTISEMENT