ADVERTISEMENT

Herschel Walker: The Perfect MAGAt

Another hit piece from the left. Why don’t they just come out and call him an Uncle Tom? Can’t stand seeing a black man not conforming to their ideas.
Did he lie or didn’t he lie?

Another hit piece from the left. Why don’t they just come out and call him an Uncle Tom? Can’t stand seeing a black man not conforming to their ideas.
Triggered much? Just a guess here, but it probably has more to do with all the stupid things he says and the fact that he’s a liar and supports a moron, than the color of his skin.

I'm not the one piling on insults on an African American. The left and people like you sure show your true colors quickly. A lot of talk about under privileged African Americans and oppression. All of a sudden an African American becomes in a position of power and the left loses their minds and insults him and shows their true racist thoughts.
Oh, FFS, give it a rest. That’s not what’s happening here.

Reactions: mstp1992
What’s racist is a black man’s path to opportunity required him to destroy his brain/mental health and likely other things so the good old boys and their trophy wife’s could entertain themselves on Saturday . You can’t listen to him or look at his actions and not be concerned for his well being.
Assuming you aren’t entertained by Iowa football on Saturdays or maybe it’s the trophy wife you are missing.

College sports has provided one of the greatest opportunities for black men and women to obtain a college education when, in many cases, wouldn’t have been possible or affordable. While you are thinking small, as in DI football players, look at the huge opportunity football and other sports give minorities to obtain a degree and the thousands of smaller universities and colleges.

Do you only cheer for the white players on Saturdays since the black players are just being used for their athletic abilities and the white man‘s entertainment?

Walker skipped the GOP primary debate held on Saturday night. Probably a smart move on his part to avoid publicly embarrassing himself, and just count on name recognition in the hope that he is anointed to run in the general election.

NoleATL, is there some reason you have to use a slur in your thread title? Do you think that helps you make your point?

This has to be a Pepsi or at least old news... He lied about graduating from UGA, lied about graduating in the top 1%, lied about being high school valedictorian...

CNN reports:

You racist. Did I do that right?

The left gets upset with Walker because he is a conservative African American. They can tolerate Senator Richard "I served in Vietnam" Blumenthal....who never did, they can tolerate Biden lieing constantly, but oh no a conservative black man....must stop it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5 and DFSNOLE
I'm not the one piling on insults on an African American. The left and people like you sure show your true colors quickly. A lot of talk about under privileged African Americans and oppression. All of a sudden an African American becomes in a position of power and the left loses their minds and insults him and shows their true racist thoughts.

Nothing magical about an African American. If he or she is a shitty human or politician, it has nothing to do with race. Walker is dumb. Period. Skin color doesn't matter. Listen to him. If he were white would he sound more intelligent? He is stupid.

Nothing magical about an African American. If he or she is a shitty human or politician, it has nothing to do with race. Walker is dumb. Period. Skin color doesn't matter. Listen to him. If he were white would he sound more intelligent? He is stupid.
Wow that’s a pretty racist take.

How? Is any criticism of an African American racist in your book?
Implicit bias written all over it. Calling him stupid doesn’t take into account all of the discrimination he had growing up. Calling him an African American is discriminatory as well:

Shall I go on? Racism will continue to perpetuate if you all remain ignorant

Implicit bias written all over it. Calling him stupid doesn’t take into account all of the discrimination he had growing up. Calling him an African American is discriminatory as well:

Shall I go on? Racism will continue to perpetuate if you all remain ignorant
Faux outrage over ignorantly perceived racism will persist as long as people push false narratives. Within the spectrum of trolling, that is your specialty.

Faux outrage over ignorantly perceived racism will persist as long as people push false narratives. Within the spectrum of trolling, that is your specialty.
Here’s the problem— implicit bias is difficult to measure. I read his post as racist, that’s my truth. There are hidden microaggressions as well as a clear one: The term “African American” is something racists say when they’re trying to sound not racist 🤷‍♂️

It's just what Republicans do these days. It doesn't matter if there is video of you saying something, or a tweet you put out. Just lie, and lie loudly about it. Attack the person who is quoting you.
Reminds me of this song:

ADVERTISEMENT