ADVERTISEMENT

Hershey bar or 10 oz bar of silver?

9Y8p7.gif

I would take the chocolate. Bernie is gonna confiscate the silver anyway. If you eat the chocolate, you can shit on the yard at one of Bernie’s 3 homes.

Honestly Herk, In your case if you take the chocolate bar you are likely going shit in your pants before you make it to someone’s yard.

I had a pretty solid streak since 1/4/20. But yesterday was another challenge.

I hadn't taken this into consideration. You are 100% correct. :(

Reactions: Scott559
In their defense, I’m guessing most ppl don’t know where to trade in a silver bar, and if they do it’s some sketch pawn/jewelry shop run by dudes barely speaking English who will only give them about $20 for it.

It’s much easier to just take the chocolate.

In their defense, I’m guessing most ppl don’t know where to trade in a silver bar, and if they do it’s some sketch pawn/jewelry shop run by dudes barely speaking English who will only give them about $20 for it.

It’s much easier to just take the chocolate.

Not a good defense,.. hope you're not a lawyer...

Well that silver bar is only worth about $180 at today’s prices. Good move by these people taking the $2 candy bar. But hey, it’s chocolate.
Hey, they understand that the entire world economy could collapse at any moment. That Hershey bar will hold it's value forever. Hershey bars will be incredibly valuable after Armageddon. Whatcha gonna do with a bar of silver?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT