ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Christians. You're Voting for Good or Evil.

I grew up Catholic. Went to catechism. Went to a Catholic grad school which required catholic ethics class and have been influenced greatly by the Jesuits. I do not get how so many Catholics only see the abortion issue and only see it in a legal/non legal context and not the big picture issue of always valuing life. Many totally ignore teaching on economic fairness as well.

The American Catholic Church is splitting along political lines.

Anyone who supports Trump is not a serious Christian.

unfortunately this is false. they are all in on anti abortion and anti gays. They are forgetting some of their Christian values for sure. They also can set aside Trumps behavior and say that God has chosen evil men in the past to do Gods will (means to an end).

unfortunately this is false. they are all in on anti abortion and anti gays. They are forgetting some of their Christian values for sure. They also can set aside Trumps behavior and say that God has chosen evil men in the past to do Gods will (means to an end).

Strongly disagree. If anyone claims to love Jesus, there's no way they can ardently support Trump, unless they have a documented learning disability. Just not possible. They are either a moron or a liar.

Strongly disagree. If anyone claims to love Jesus, there's no way they can ardently support Trump, unless they have a documented learning disability. Just not possible. They are either a moron or a liar.

you don’t have a lot of Christians in your life do you? 😀. I’m a Christian and have siblings that are very devout (and support Trump).

Reactions: William Bonney
If Trump enhances the Christian agenda, then the Christian agenda results in 545 children being separated from their parents at the borders with no end in sight, and living conditions that resemble that of a concentration camp. But treat others how you'd like to be treated amirite?

Then we have people abroad like the Pope come out and say climate change is man made, same sex marriage needs to be widely accepted, and that migrants and refugees should be welcomed anywhere they choose to go. This is a prime example of the Republican party's inability to adapt and get with the times, putting forth evil stubbornness in an epic fail of hypocrisy.

But let's vote for Trump because he enhances the agenda of "God". This version of "God" is nothing more than vaporware you've been scammed into buying

If you’re planning to distinguish between the two candidates as good and evil, if you’re voting for Trump then you’re supporting the evil choice IMO. How deep the delusion is in some segments of our country’s religions.
I'm voting for neither and no, not voting for Biden is not the same as supporting Trump.

It quite literally means that they both suck as candidates to be President, and that you people failed to do better. Yes, YOU people. All of you.

Reactions: SansSouci
blob

Reactions: BigDelHawk
I grew up Catholic. Went to catechism. Went to a Catholic grad school which required catholic ethics class and have been influenced greatly by the Jesuits. I do not get how so many Catholics only see the abortion issue and only see it in a legal/non legal context and not the big picture issue of always valuing life. Many totally ignore teaching on economic fairness as well.

The American Catholic Church is splitting along political lines.
Sounds like the ELCA is the place for you. Catholic Lite.

Or maybe you are full of shit. Are you Catholic?
Maybe you are full of Shit. I went to Catholic School through HS. There is zero place in Catholicism for abortion. The entire philosophy/concept of life begins at conception, you cannot use birth control, abortion is murder is congruent, it is circular to many other philosophies of Catholicism. Marriage, divorce and the role of sex within marriage is the same. The problem is, most people do not understand that their philosophies are out of sync, which creates dissonance. Dissonance makes you uneasy in your own skin, and most people do not even understand why.

Maybe you are full of Shit. I went to Catholic School through HS. There is zero place in Catholicism for abortion. The entire philosophy/concept of life begins at conception, you cannot use birth control, abortion is murder is congruent, it is circular to many other philosophies of Catholicism. Marriage, divorce and the role of sex within marriage is the same. The problem is, most people do not understand that their philosophies are out of sync, which creates dissonance. Dissonance makes you uneasy in your own skin, and most people do not even understand why.

You ignore the other parts. Like caring for the environment. You take a narrow view of the issue. You see one tree in a forest

except the darn pope is a communist leftist now.

Reactions: Speedway1

It's pretty simple really, you have to be incredibly gullible to believe the stuff in the bible. You also have to be extremely gullible to believe the lies that Trump tells his supporters every day. There's a ton of crossover on that venn diagram.

It's pretty simple really, you have to be incredibly gullible to believe the stuff in the bible. You also have to be extremely gullible to believe the lies that Trump tells his supporters every day. There's a ton of crossover on that venn diagram.
and we still vote for him anyways

ADVERTISEMENT