ADVERTISEMENT

Hey SansSouci...

Burroughs outscrambled the best scrambler in the world last night. It was unbelievable. He amazes me every time I watch him.

Reactions: JohnBasedow
Burroughs outscrambled the best scrambler in the world last night. It was unbelievable. He amazes me every time I watch him.

His scramble to not get scored on? The most amazing thing I've seen in freestyle in a long time. Even when Chamizo lifted his leg up on the single, he never turned away. That was ridiculous.

His scramble to not get scored on? The most amazing thing I've seen in freestyle in a long time. Even when Chamizo lifted his leg up on the single, he never turned away. That was ridiculous.
Like I said earlier - Now we know why JB is the king. What a great ambassador for the sport also. Oh and not to brag or anything, but he has never taken me down.

I'm in N Carolina. So, can someone film it for me? I mean, get to the bridge an hour or so and set up multiple cameras like Seinfeld when he was bootlegging movies.
Sure buddy. You want a overhead angle?

b12.gif

Jordan is a great ambassador and human, but he does nothing for me. I’m just in to wrestlers like Dake and Taylor. Not that they’re better, I just feel they have a bigger arsenal and I enjoy watching them more than waiting for a blast fricking double. I’ll take DT’s ankle picks all day over that.

Wow, JB got in a scramble and won. Good for him.

Also, my wife is JB freak, it’s annoying. Now you know.

Last edited:
Jordan was slipping around more than the other guy plus couldn't use that blast double you hate so much.

No he was getting out on scambles because of the lack of Chamizo being able to get a foothold and sliding back from Chamizo’s offense so he could never get a planted foot to attack. I’ll quit posting and give $1000 to HWC if JB ever beats him again. Never going to happen. JB will get hammered.

I guess I don’t see the great scramble. Doesn’t even make my top 100 of the year.

Not true, but I pay Spooner to post that my ugly ass wife is hot. We wouldn’t have our four boys if I didn’t drink.

I would like to say if she's looking for more than 30 drunk seconds you could send her my way but I couldn't go 30 sober seconds with that angel. And she wouldn't touch my ugly ass with a 10 foot pole no matter how drunk she is.

Jumping jackpot, bruddah. I have been thinking the same thing for awhile. Three matching socks.

You forgot I'm also rdietz and franisdaman.

Reactions: IAChief32
I would like to say if she's looking for more than 30 drunk seconds you could send her my way but I couldn't go 30 sober seconds with that angel. And she wouldn't touch my ugly ass with a 10 foot pole no matter how drunk she is.

You forgot I'm also rdietz and franisdaman.

Nah dude. I can't see such a more radical turn of personalities than you and Fran.

You sure they are all yours?

Yes, they’ve all been tested. I watched a 20/20 or Dateline type thing where a railroad worker was on the hook for a bunch of kids though college after a bone marrow blood test showed he wasn’t the father to any of them. My wife cried and beat on me every time I had the tests done. Am I a POS? Maybe.

I wouldn't do that to anyone. Not even herkcy or MN.HAWK.

Spooner, I know good old MN.HAWK, & I'd rather be lumped in with him than you any day, although you actually make yourself out to be a half way decent fella in this thread. I'd think about letting you buy me a couple Busch Lights.

ADVERTISEMENT