ADVERTISEMENT

Hezbollah makes FAFO video

seminole97

HB Legend
Jun 14, 2005
The Hezbollah terror group releases a propaganda video showing an underground facility, apparently in Lebanon, used to store and launch precision missiles.

It says the facility is called Imad 4.

The highly edited video shows missiles inside the underground facility and launching positions for the projectiles.

The voice of Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah, boasting about the terror group’s missile capabilities, can also be heard in the video.

The Hezbollah terror group releases a propaganda video showing an underground facility, apparently in Lebanon, used to store and launch precision missiles.

The highly edited video shows missiles inside the underground facility and launching positions for the projectiles.

The voice of Hezbollah chief Hassan Nasrallah, boasting about the terror group’s missile capabilities, can also be heard in the video.

Seems legit.

fail north korea GIF

• Haha
Reactions: artradley
I don’t think Hezbollah really wants to test our government and military. They’re asking for it if they want to threaten our military in any way.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

I swear, ever since Transformers came out, every terrorist with an iPhone thinks they’re Michael Bay.

I don’t think Hezbollah really wants to test our government and military. They’re asking for it if they want to threaten our military in any way.
Ouuuuuuuuuuu......the ole kickball coach coach has spoken!! Too bad you didn't scare the Taliban this bad!!

I use to put M80’s under buckets and launch them on the 4th too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT