ADVERTISEMENT

Higdon/Graham

riley35

HB MVP
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009
I looked on Michigans roster Higdon is not even listed. Looks like we may have come out smelling like a rose on that last minute switch. I always thought Grahams film looked better and his speed is better or it looks that way.
Does anyone know what is going on with the last second switch man.

I looked on Michigans roster Higdon is not even listed. Looks like we may have come out smelling like a rose on that last minute switch. I always thought Grahams film looked better and his speed is better or it looks that way.
Michigan has not come out with its 2015 roster- depth chart yet. you were looking at 2014

Reactions: Bill_Callahan2.0
Too early to tell. With Ty Isaac (USC Transfer) added to the rotation they've got several former highly rated backs with more experience.

BTN specifically said that Higdon looked good in camp so far.

Graham was literally playing small, private Christian schools with enrollments close to what Iowa 8-man teams have. Not sure how in the hell you take anything meaningful away from that film. Nate Meier looked like Barry Sanders against that level of competition, too.

During media days, when scrolling on BTN showed key recruits, a different RB was listed for Michigan, NOT Higdon. Not that it matters, Higdon can probably retire on the last-second payday...

Michigan has not come out with its 2015 roster- depth chart yet. you were looking at 2014
Seriously? They play on Thursday. I overheard Harbaugh say they'd have the depth chart out in "good competitive spirit" last Thursday.

Seriously? They play on Thursday. I overheard Harbaugh say they'd have the depth chart out in "good competitive spirit" last Thursday.
yep and Utah and Michigan came out with some sort of depth cart on monday

During media days, when scrolling on BTN showed key recruits, a different RB was listed for Michigan, NOT Higdon. Not that it matters, Higdon can probably retire on the last-second payday...
They didn't list Higdon, they mentioned him.

nope he is listed 4th but that doesn't mean anything either because there Is an or listed after every rb so the depth chart doesn't tell you anything.

Im going off what a buddy on the Michigan premium site told me. Said Smith/Issac both listed as 1st. Also said coaches told someone they like Higdon because he is not a big back like the others. So maybe he sees some 3rd downs. That's a guess. I don't know, just relaying what I was told

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT