ADVERTISEMENT

high profile centrist bros and abortion

eb05

HR MVP
Feb 5, 2002
Texas
i find it interesting that certain high profile bros like rogan and elon who claim to be in the middle politically are silent on the abortion subject. it seems awful cowardly to sit this one out when they complain about government intrusion all the time.

i will give props to dave portnoy for being the voice of reason in this situation. never thought i would say that but here we are.

i find it interesting that certain high profile bros like rogan and elon who claim to be in the middle politically are silent on the abortion subject. it seems awful cowardly to sit this one out when they complain about government intrusion all the time.

i will give props to dave portnoy for being the voice of reason in this situation. never thought i would say that but here we are.

Same here he seemed to be quite a MAGAt stooge. Let's hope this happens to many and we can gain Senate seats.

Quick, someone get Ja Rule on the phone and ask him what he thinks.

"These bums need to shut up. No one cares what they think."

two days later...

"Where TF are these guys?! My homie, Portnoy, at least has the balls."

• Love
Reactions: Slim45
Pretty sure Tesla and SpaceX are paying for women to go get abortions in other states. Cheaper for them in long run. More companies will do this, so right wing Christian fascists will have to boycott lots of companies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT