ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious

BDE420

HB MVP
Apr 28, 2024
All these Biden sheep coming out “looked old” “showing signs of age” “need to replace him” after throating him till the minute before the debate started.

What changed? That right all of the talking heads and news outlets started saying replace him and look at the sheep. Hope the new appointed leader doesn’t say jump off a bridge as this board will be empty.

Thanks for the laughs even with terrible grammar and sentence structure a dummy like me can enjoy all the smarties lapping up the new message.

Lets que the new fella Dems:

PS: Gavin is a snake and Cali
Is a shithole run down on debt and wokeness. Way to pine for Dems to pass up a Black Woman for a privileged wine valley elite white dude.

Comrades

Last night wasn't a "cheap fake" It was however maybe the first time a significant portion of America got to see the real current state of dork Brandon. Last night wasn't a made up story from Sean Hannity on Fox News.
Who watches Hannity? Cannot stand him clicking his pen and telling us all how he called everything months ago and repeating his cheesy call lines. Anyone that says “cheap fake” proves my point about media sheep. Most of these smarties have no critical thinking and complete definition of sheep

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Who watches Hannity? Cannot stand him clicking his pen and telling us all how he called everything months ago and repeating his cheesy call lines. Anyone that says “cheap fake” proves my point about media sheep. Most of these smarties have no critical thinking and complete definition of sheep
The white house is the one using the term "cheap fakes" it came from KJP herself. They thought they were being clever.

All these Biden sheep coming out “looked old” “showing signs of age” “need to replace him” after throating him till the minute before the debate started.

What changed? That right all of the talking heads and news outlets started saying replace him and look at the sheep. Hope the new appointed leader doesn’t say jump off a bridge as this board will be empty.

Thanks for the laughs even with terrible grammar and sentence structure a dummy like me can enjoy all the smarties lapping up the new message.

Is a shithole run down on debt and wokeness. Way to pine for Dems to pass up a Black Woman for a privileged wine valley elite white dude.

Comrades
epic shitpost

Reactions: Moral and Ree4
epic shitpost
I mean I’m not smart but wasn’t played by the Democrats and MSM or you all been running around lying? Can’t be both. I’m dumb as funk but don’t get played and now “shocked” Please educate a dummy

I mean I’m not smart but wasn’t played by the Democrats and MSM or you all been running around lying? Can’t be both. I’m dumb as funk but don’t get played and now “shocked” Please educate a dummy
I know those words are arranged in a construct that is supposed to coax understanding out of sub-literates but I can't begin to figure out your thesis.

I know those words are arranged in a construct that is supposed to coax understanding out of sub-literates but I can't begin to figure out your thesis.
To smart to figure anything out. Keep listening you’ll get told what’s next and what to say. Give it a deep breath and time you’ll get those talking points!

Get back to us when your grammar improves Boris. Meanwhile, it’s off to ignore with the other bots you go.
Just here trying to be as smart as all you smarties. How did a dummy like me filter through all the cheap fakes and Mega Maga lies but Megabrains didn’t see and now repeating MSM talking points. Odd

Thinks about licking fellas nuts^^^

Just sayin’

Good one.

56f320f39e6cc807a46dbaeac84cab64.jpg

Comrades
Yes, the mansions I visited in La Jolla and in greater San Diego county appeared to be total shit holes.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Maybe you should help jo learn all this "construct?" 🤣 🤡 💩

• Love
Reactions: BDE420
Yes, the mansions I visited in La Jolla and in greater San Diego county appeared to be total shit holes.
Apparently the shit is in the water:

Additionally, advisories were issued for La Jolla, Children's Pool, Coronado, Coronado Lifeguard Tower, Ocean Beach, Dog Beach, San Diego River outlet, Mission Bay, North Cove, and Vacation Isle, the Mail reported.

Imperial Beach, ranked as the dirtiest beach in the U.S., has bright yellow warning signs due to sewage flowing in from Tijuana, the Mail said, citing KGTV.

Dr. Marvel Harrison was quoted as saying: "The level of stress when you smell the stench, when you get sick and you worry about your children, and the level of stress and the depression is real."

"We need our state and federal governments to declare a state of emergency," added San Diego County Supervisor Terra Lawson-Remer. "Our community deserves clean air and clean water, and we will not rest until this is resolved."

The report noted that out of "thousands" of water samples from "across the nation" tested by The Surfrider Foundation, every single sample from Imperial Beach turned up "bacteria counts that exceeded the state's health standard for recreational waters".

• Angry
Reactions: BDE420
Apparently the shit is in the water:

Additionally, advisories were issued for La Jolla, Children's Pool, Coronado, Coronado Lifeguard Tower, Ocean Beach, Dog Beach, San Diego River outlet, Mission Bay, North Cove, and Vacation Isle, the Mail reported.

Imperial Beach, ranked as the dirtiest beach in the U.S., has bright yellow warning signs due to sewage flowing in from Tijuana, the Mail said, citing KGTV.

Dr. Marvel Harrison was quoted as saying: "The level of stress when you smell the stench, when you get sick and you worry about your children, and the level of stress and the depression is real."

"We need our state and federal governments to declare a state of emergency," added San Diego County Supervisor Terra Lawson-Remer. "Our community deserves clean air and clean water, and we will not rest until this is resolved."

The report noted that out of "thousands" of water samples from "across the nation" tested by The Surfrider Foundation, every single sample from Imperial Beach turned up "bacteria counts that exceeded the state's health standard for recreational waters".
Come to Iowa. I'll show you shit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT