ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary Clinton got a $600 haircut. Will this bring her down?

Fingers crossed.

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Aren't all respectable women's haircuts at least $100, even in suburban Iowa? Anyone complaining about this is a bitter poor.

On the other hand, no man should ever pay more than $30 for a haircut, including tip.

Won't bring her down but for $600 bucks I would expect a better look. I don't think it helps with her "I know what the little people go thru" campaign.

Reactions: lawsonhawk
I thought that girl was looking better. Money well spent. Now buy some new clothes please.

I could pay $8.00 for mine, but always give the lady at least $10.00. Extravagant, I know.

I'll say this, her barbershop always has numerous customers and she puts 'em in and out around at least a three an hour pace. I know she pays about $500.00 in rent for the shop. Don't know licensing fees and such but I'll make a bet she is pulling down much better than $20.00 an hour after expenses. Then there are the times I've driven by after six and she's still open finishing up the late arrivals. I figure a good guess would be fifty hours a week, making in the $30,000 + range.

She seems happy. Decent haircuts.

I could pay $8.00 for mine, but always give the lady at least $10.00. Extravagant, I know.

I'll say this, her barbershop always has numerous customers and she puts 'em in and out around at least a three an hour pace. I know she pays about $500.00 in rent for the shop. Don't know licensing fees and such but I'll make a bet she is pulling down much better than $20.00 an hour after expenses. Then there are the times I've driven by after six and she's still open finishing up the late arrivals. I figure a good guess would be fifty hours a week, making in the $30,000 + range.

She seems happy. Decent haircuts.

. . . great story.

No, this shouldn't bring her down (obviously). Her being a lying sack-o-isht should.

Won't bring her down but for $600 bucks I would expect a better look. I don't think it helps with her "I know what the little people go thru" campaign.

A paper bag could have done wonders and could have been free!

The $600 included a shampoo, dye job, perm and set,
massage by a lesbian, time in the tanning salon, and
a huge tip. Hillary is now planning a shopping trip to
Fredricks of Hollywood for some new boutique bras.

Maybe someone else recalls the details, but didn't Bill have a PR gaffe related to a haircut early in his presidency? IIRC he got an expensive haircut from a famous Hollywood stylist on Air Force One while it was sitting on the tarmac at LAX. For security reasons, no other planes were allowed to move while AF1 sat there. So one of the busiest airports in the world was basically shut down while Bubba got his hair cut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT