ADVERTISEMENT

Hinterland 2024

NLHawkeye88

HB All-State
Gold Member
Nov 3, 2014

Solid again!

Saturday looks great. Vampire Weekend got cancelled at McGrath Amphitheater a few years back so happy to maybe get a chance to see them locally.

Orville Peck, Blondshell and many more.

Mt Joy played in DSM a few years back with Madison Cunningham which was great.

Used to love Hinterland back in the day. Kind of seems like it has jumped the shark that now all the "coolies" picked up on it. Lost its magic for me.

Wow…that’s a freaking amazing lineup.

Red Clay Strats and Mt Joy are possibly 1 & 2 on my bucket list…both are reputed to be amazing live.

I think I might be dropping the kids at the grandparents and headed out to Iowa this year.

Wow…that’s a freaking amazing lineup.

Red Clay Strats and Mt Joy are possibly 1 & 2 on my bucket list…both are reputed to be amazing live.

I think I might be dropping the kids at the grandparents and headed out to Iowa this year.
Saw Mt. Joy and Flipturn at Red Rocks this past summer. Can confirm they are both amazing live.

Reactions: ping72
Saw Mt. Joy and Flipturn at Red Rocks this past summer. Can confirm they are both amazing live.
Both signed to dualtone. It’s amazing how one record label aligns so well with a lot of my music interests.

I'm afraid there might be some litigation out of this that will shut down the event. That being said, to hold an event like this, I'm sure the city required them to have ton of insurance.

This one of the reasons I don't like outdoor concert festivals in July - August. You don't know what the weather is going to do and if the promoters have planned accordingly.

What I’ve been hearing is that the festival was oversold and under supplied with vendors and facilities. Reddit has a couple threads with complaints that it took 4 hours to park and get into the event. Then a lack of places to sit and too crowded. Hot and thirsty people tend to be pissed off.

• Sad
Reactions: Jimmy McGill

Solid again!

Saturday looks great. Vampire Weekend got cancelled at McGrath Amphitheater a few years back so happy to maybe get a chance to see them locally.

Orville Peck, Blondshell and many more.

Mt Joy played in DSM a few years back with Madison Cunningham which was great.
In hindsight it’s crazy Chappell Roan is only the 4th highest billed person on Sunday. Her tix sold out in Council Bluffs within 10 min and are reselling for $250.

In hindsight it’s crazy Chappell Roan is only the 4th highest billed person on Sunday. Her tix sold out in Council Bluffs within 10 min and are reselling for $250.
Yep, just the pictures from here at Lolla had me thinking hinterland would just be nuts too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT