ADVERTISEMENT

Hitchens

I live in Dallas and he gets marginal respect. Most of the talking heads here feel he would be fairly easy to replace vs. paying him big bucks.
The defense was kind of a mess last year mostly due to injuries and all the changes made the the DB's - and he provided needed stability, hard to say if they will pay him. He is a great complementary LB to someone who makes more big plays, like Sean Lee.

Yeah they have him listed as a 4yr 25m market value.
I hope he gets out of Dallas to be honest.
I see he has the same agent as Jewell.
Adrian Clayborn is waiting on a phone call too.

Yeah they have him listed as a 4yr 25m market value.
I hope he gets out of Dallas to be honest.
I see he has the same agent as Jewell.
Adrian Clayborn is waiting on a phone call too.
Clayborn's chances of staying with the Falcons improved a little bit, as it is rumored that the Falcons were trying to get Bennett.

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
That NFL Salary Cap is a tricky thing ~ teams often want to keep a player, but can't afford him. Micah Hyde was a good example at G.B. last year. Packers could afford him, so Buffalo dropped $30M in his checking account, and in return he gave the Bills a Pro Bowl year. Pay the man, or move along!

heard somewhere that the Steelers are in the market for a linebacker because of the Ryan Shazier situation. Pit could be a dark horse here.

I live in Dallas and he gets marginal respect. Most of the talking heads here feel he would be fairly easy to replace vs. paying him big bucks.
The defense was kind of a mess last year mostly due to injuries and all the changes made the the DB's - and he provided needed stability, hard to say if they will pay him. He is a great complementary LB to someone who makes more big plays, like Sean Lee.
Not accurate at all.....103.3 guys believe it is vital they resign Hitchins.

$9M per year! Go, Hitch' ~ Go Hawks! Just a touch below Kirksey's $9.5M per year. Ya gotta pay for quality!

There you go Hitch! Kirk and Hitch judging by nfl success and value could be the best LB duo in KF era Hawk history! They’ve got it done at the next level!

Reactions: JAMAM
Awesome news for Hitch. And all this after a draft scouting website I follow called him undraftable and gave the Cowboys a bad grade for picking him. Great story.

Reactions: JAMAM
Gets "marginal respect" in Dallas, huh?

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...tional-goodbyes-to-Anthony-Hitchens-116185330

He gets respect ~ you, however, don't!

Reactions: Stormn Norman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT