ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Crap... Biden/Trump tied in Iowa

Think about it. Protesters are people that care about the future of this nation. They aren’t going to burn the very community they love. Protesters aren’t doing the burning.

So ask yourself who is burning? Who benefits from that? I see two groups that profit by chaos. Criminals and MAGAs. That’s who is burning things.
Nice and pleasant view of things but unfortunately liberals and the liberal media are calling your criminals protesters.

Think about it. Protesters are people that care about the future of this nation. They aren’t going to burn the very community they love. Protesters aren’t doing the burning.

So ask yourself who is burning? Who benefits from that? I see two groups that profit by chaos. Criminals and MAGAs. That’s who is burning things.
Oh and by the way I have still yet to see a Trump rally move to the local Autozone and burn it down. I don’t know why those future visioners hate Autozone.

Last edited:
Reactions: hexumhawk
Uh huh. Have you ever been west of Des Moines? The state has 2 halves ya know. I drove thru there two weeks ago and nary a Biden sign was seen.

Yep.

And normally I would appreciate the purple nature of Iowa. But the fact this many Iowans think President Borderline Personality Disorder should be POTUS is a huge embarrassment.

Agreed, could be worse. At least we don't live in Nebraska or Mizz-ery.

I share that sentiment for Iowans east of I-35. Western Iowa is just an extension of Nebraska.
For now that may be true, but as older Iowans die and educated voters take their place, that trend will change.

It may take a decade or two, but I have hope.

I share that sentiment for Iowans east of I-35. Western Iowa is just an extension of Nebraska.
It's not a fact though. It's just made up. Nothing is really fact about elections until they are over. I'd say there's a greater chance Tump wins Iowa by more than he won when he beat Hilary than there is a chance Biden beating Trump.

It's not a fact though. It's just made up. Nothing is really fact about elections until they are over. I'd say there's a greater chance Tump wins Iowa by more than he won when he beat Hilary than there is a chance Biden beating Trump.

Gary-Coleman-Confused-Gif-On-Diffrent-Strokes.gif

I think the next Iowa polling in a few weeks will indicate who wins. Can Trump reclaim any momentum or is Biden just getting started? If Biden is ahead...it's over with all the expected early voting.

Um, if only those east of I35 voted it would be blue, not purple... It's OK to say you wish it were a bright blue state. Many do.

I don't wish that, though. I like balance. And the Republicans in this state have done a good job running things outside of education, the environment, and healthcare.

This article shows the headwinds Trump faces compared to Obama.

One key takeaway:The issue President Trump faces is not increased partisanship, but rather, increased agreement from all Americans that the nation is headed in the wrong direction. The latest Economist/YouGov Poll indicates that two-thirds (66%) of the country now believes the United States is on the wrong track.

I was a kid, but this reminds me of 1980. In the end people were just sick of Carter and the Carter years. I think that may end up being the decisive factor with Trump. People are just sick of it and want to go back to a "normal" Presidency, even if they're not enthusiastic or feel great about Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT