ADVERTISEMENT

Holy hell...this is Trump asking his supporters to stand down.

Almost unbelievable, if it wasn’t from the right wing’s favorite reality tv host/con man.
Hitler. Stalin. Mussolini. Amin. Gaddafi. Khomeini. Trump.

@goldmom thoughts? Where are you at?

I think I see her in the back...

2c36b378-6898-4cf2-89a0-ada5a2f77499-medium16x9_GettyImages1294929250.jpg

His cabinet and VP need to shut him down. Anyone who thinks he's done is a moran. He needs to be removed from office today and jailed for sedition.

This, 100% this. Who would of thought my post on Monday (or whenever it was) would have been this timely.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Does anybody remember the Homeland season with the Alex Jones like character and the right wing militia family that was barricaded in their house? I remember the Alex Jones character had a chance to stop the escalation by telling the truth, but he decided he wanted to see it burn down. It reminds me of Trump. He could just tell the truth and settle everything down, but seems to want to see the world burn down instead.

Reactions: h-hawk
Congratulations Mr. Trump, you somehow managed to sink even lower than you already have.

That statement was perhaps the most ridiculous presidential statement in the history of the US. What an absolute joke. Any Republican who doesn't condemn this completely and without reservation today is dead to me.

Congratulations Mr. Trump, you somehow managed to sink even lower than you already have.

That statement was perhaps the most ridiculous presidential statement in the history of the US. What an absolute joke. Any Republican who doesn't condemn this completely and without reservation today is dead to me.

Not that I would have been likely to anyway, but there is no way I can even consider voting for any Republican ever again.

Any Repulican who truly valued the Constitution would be bringing articles of impeachment right now and Moscow Mitch - for all his bullshit bluster - should be promising a swift trial. This - all of it - is on them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT