ADVERTISEMENT

Home Covid Test

Kwoodhawk

HR Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
Easy and cheap home Covid test:

Open a beer and smell it. If you can smell it, go ahead and drink it to see if you can taste it.

If you can both smell and taste the beer, your test is negative and you don't have Covid.

I did the test 21 times last night and they were all negative.

However I woke up with a pretty good headache today, so I am afraid I am going to have keep testing tonight.

Good luck with your home medical procedures.

And remember 21 is only 3 dog beers.

Easy and cheap home Covid test:

Open a beer and smell it. If you can smell it, go ahead and drink it to see if you can taste it.

If you can both smell and taste the beer, your test is negative and you don't have Covid.

I did the test 21 times last night and they were all negative.

However I woke up with a pretty good headache today, so I am afraid I am going to have keep testing tonight.

Good luck with your home medical procedures.

And remember 21 is only 3 dog beers.
Substitute a Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue for a couple of those Busch Lights. It won't help you keep healthy, but it may make you not care whether you are healthy or not for a while.

I thought it was th other way: 3 man beers equal 21 dog beers.

Substitute a Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue for a couple of those Busch Lights. It won't help you keep healthy, but it may make you not care whether you are healthy or not for a while.

I thought it was th other way: 3 man beers equal 21 dog beers.
Will the test work with some Pappy? If I’m gonna test; it’s gonna need to be fail proof.

ADVERTISEMENT