ADVERTISEMENT

Home game start time predictions

Those of you liking and hoping for 11 am kickoffs must not go to the games. Last season was my first with season tickets and it was bad enough getting up and getting there for the 2:30 kickoffs, we got lucky there were no 11 am ones. I'm not looking forward to 11 am kickoffs at all and I'm not even a big tailgater.
The homecoming game is pretty much gonna be 11am. The old folks need to be home to be in bed by 7.

Select Marquee 2022 College Football Games on ESPN Networks

Day/WeekTime (ET)MatchupNetwork
Sat, Sep 3 (Week 1)3:30 p.m.Chick-fil-A Kickoff (Atlanta, Ga.)
Georgia vs. Oregon
ABC
Sat, Sep 3 (Week 1)7:30 p.m.Notre Dame at Ohio StateABC
Sun, Sep 4 (Week 1)7:30 p.m.Allstate Louisiana Kickoff (New Orleans)
Florida State vs. LSU
ABC
Sat, Sep 24 (Week 4)TBDWisconsin at Ohio StateABC
Sat, Oct 8 (Week 6)TBDAT&T Red River Showdown (Dallas, Texas)
Texas vs. Oklahoma
ABC
Fri, Nov 25 (Week 13)7:30 p.m.Florida at Florida StateABC

Last edited:

From the article: "The first three weeks of ESPN’s 2022 college football schedule, all special date games and ESPN’s Bowl Season schedule will be unveiled on Thursday, May 26."

From the article: "The first three weeks of ESPN’s 2022 college football schedule, all special date games and ESPN’s Bowl Season schedule will be unveiled on Thursday, May 26."
Can’t remember, does Big 10 Network usually announce their Prime Time Games before or after ESPN’s “first three weeks”?

The 1st hint of the day comes from Miami,OH which says 1:30PM CDT for the release.

Will this just be a published announcement or does BTN have a show highlighting first three weeks times and Prime-Time games?

Will this just be a published announcement or does BTN have a show highlighting first three weeks times and Prime-Time games?
Not sure if BTN will have a show or not. Announcements will come from networks(Disney,Fox family,CBSSN,etc), conferences, and schools.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT