ADVERTISEMENT

Homelessness on track to hit another All Time High

Biden-Harris Administration

The Homeless King & Queen

A dubious honor.

It's ok.

hug-warm-hug.gif

Does that claim account for population growth? Don't give me raw numbers, man, give me ratios. Is the ratio of homeless people to population increasing? I bet the OP likes to compare WR stats of todays players to those of Jerry Rice's era not factoring how many games are played.

Also, how about an actual link or do I just take the word of whoever "unusual_whales" is? smh

Does that claim account for population growth? Don't give me raw numbers, man, give me ratios. Is the ratio of homeless people to population increasing? I bet the OP likes to compare WR stats of todays players to those of Jerry Rice's era not factoring how many games are played.

Also, how about an actual link or do I just take the word of whoever "unusual_whales" is? smh
If you have traveled the United States over the last twenty years, and you have spent time in her cities, I find it inconceivable that one could not visibly see the increase in homelessness. No stats are required. There are bums everywhere in these cities.

I know you guys don't want to admit this, but, if we did in fact do some form of mass deportation, it would help this number.
In many cases, affordable homes and apartments are built with the assistance of undocumented workers labor. Understanding that, wouldn’t their deportation cause homelessness to worsen?

Some time ago a study was referenced on here that the majority of undocumented workers live with a relative that is here on good papers or is a citizen.

In many cases, affordable homes and apartments are built with the assistance of undocumented workers labor. Understanding that, wouldn’t their deportation cause homelessness to worsen?

Some time ago a study was referenced on here that the majority of undocumented workers live with a relative that is here on good papers or is a citizen.

Democrat NIMBYs in California restrict building housing in the name of keeping their cities as they are because even though they virtue signal their support of migrants they don’t actually want them living in their neighborhoods.

Reactions: GES4
Most of these people on the streets aren’t homeless because of the housing shortage. They are mentally ill and/or drug addicted, and they don’t want help or a house. Many are on a mission to find death. Sad reality. The ones that do want help—well, what they need isn’t readily available to them.
Yup. Most couldn’t hold a job if their life depended on it.

You see them all over in any decent sized city with bike trails. Go for a ride any morning and Most are like zombies.

People are free to do drugs and alcohol but their are not free from the consequences.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT