ADVERTISEMENT

Hondo_11

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
It’s been pointed out here before, but 99% of the time when a new handle appears here, it’s one posting right wingnut talking points. This “new” poster is no exception. I asked @Hondo_11 (funny - there’s also a @hondo21 - one post, @hondohaweye75 - no posts; last seen 9 days ago , and @HondoHawk - 68 posts, 3 likes ) what his handle was before today in another thread. That was wrong of me to highjack it. So I’ll ask him here which formerly embarrassed constantly dunked on loser handle he posted under.

Feel free to add your own opinions, the rest of you guys.

Last edited:
It’s been pointed out here before, but 99% of the time when a new handle appears here, it’s one posting right wingnut talking points. This “new” poster is no exception. I asked @Hondo_11 (funny - there’s also a @hondo21 - one post , a @hondohaweye75 - no posts; last seen 9 days ago , and @HondoHawk - 68 posts, 3 likes ) what his handle was before today in another thread. That was wrong of me to highjack it. So I’ll ask him here which formerly embarrassed constantly dunked on loser handle he posted under.

Cosigned

• Haha
Reactions: desihawk
It’s been pointed out here before, but 99% of the time when a new handle appears here, it’s one posting right wingnut talking points. This “new” poster is no exception. I asked @Hondo_11 (funny - there’s also a @hondo21 - one post , a @hondohaweye75 - no posts; last seen 9 days ago , and @HondoHawk - 68 posts, 3 likes ) what his handle was before today in another thread. That was wrong of me to highjack it. So I’ll ask him here which formerly embarrassed constantly dunked on loser handle he posted under.

My opinion? What a sad life he must lead. Also, yours can’t be much better if you feel the need to go to this length to call out a troll/bot. Good luck with that.

It’s not a time issue. It’s that you feel the need or have the desire to do this. Again, good luck with that.
And good luck with your massive need to keep wishing me luck like you’re making a sweet point. How awesome is your life that you’ve allowed yourself to get bogged down in this thread that you think is so pathetic? 😙

Sometimes I wonder why they out themselves like they do. First post and showing the Brandon card? That is just lazy trolling.
My guess is they don't care about being outed. They just want an audience. After a while they're blocked by enough people that their reach isn't large enough for their liking. Start fresh, now everyone can see their shitty opinions again.

Sometimes I wonder why they out themselves like they do. First post and showing the Brandon card? That is just lazy trolling.

He outed himself long before making his first post when he loved a post saying the economy was heading for a recession. Because party before country.

Reactions: ping72 and Moral
LOL! Your wee wee must be about 2 cm, Fussy!

giphy.gif

They are angry losers with empty lives attempting to fill the holes on sites like HROT. I assume most of them are drunks, unemployed, or both. This is the only place where they are important, and people pay attention to them. Look at the guy behind the NCPissyPants6 handle. He was easily identifiable from the start, but he kept it together for a week or two trying to build a persona. But, as always happens, he doesn't get enough attention, so he gets all itchy and goes manic. He's about set to pop. My guess is that he is warming up another handle right now.
Then you have your garden variety numb nuts like Coffhawk who figure that they can change handles to Hawkland14 snd nobody will notice.
Z.Ape is out there somewhere, too. He isn't PissyPants, but he's out there somewhere. My guess it that Colorado (whatever), is working on one because so many people put him on ignore because of the Ukraine thread.I am firmly convinced that there are 3-4 full blown losers on HROT rotating handles.

They are angry losers with empty lives attempting to fill the holes on sites like HROT. I assume most of them are drunks, unemployed, or both. This is the only place where they are important, and people pay attention to them. Look at the guy behind the NCPissyPants6 handle. He was easily identifiable from the start, but he kept it together for a week or two trying to build a persona. But, as always happens, he doesn't get enough attention, so he gets all itchy and goes manic. He's about set to pop. My guess is that he is warming up another handle right now.
Then you have your garden variety numb nuts like Coffhawk who figure that they can change handles to Hawkland14 snd nobody will notice.
Z.Ape is out there somewhere, too. He isn't PissyPants, but he's out there somewhere. My guess it that Colorado (whatever), is working on one because so many people put him on ignore because of the Ukraine thread.I am firmly convinced that there are 3-4 full blown losers on HROT rotating handles.

Who was the guy that worked the loading docks at Hyvee? That one is evading my memory.

LMAO. You’re paranoid little boy. My only other handle is NCHAWK55 that’s used for BWI purposes because I was banned from their wrestling board.

• Love
Reactions: lucas80
It’s not a time issue. It’s that you feel the need or have the desire to do this. Again, good luck with that.
Take a gander at the 550-plus page War in Ukraine thread.

HROT is a community -- and one where good-intentioned posters of all political and other backgrounds can "agree to disagree" with tact and respectfulness often.

That kind of dialogue and exchange of idea is ruined by the losers that constantly troll with fake handles and hijack threads.

I think Flick is doing HROT a service here.

As for "Hondo":

giphy.gif

Reactions: ping72
Take a gander at the 550-plus page War in Ukraine thread.

HROT is a community -- and one where good-intentioned posters of all political and other backgrounds can "agree to disagree" with tact and respectfulness often.

That kind of dialogue and exchange of idea is ruined by the losers that constantly troll with fake handles and hijack threads.

I think Flick is doing HROT a service here.

As for "Hondo":

giphy.gif

I agree about Hondo. But good-intentioned posters of all political and other backgrounds can "agree to disagree" with tact and respectfulness often? Are we talking about the same HROT? Because there's an awful lot of "you're an idiot, or racist, or transphobic, etc... responses just because people disagree with policies or people. And I'm not talking about the trolls/bots. Would you consider Tom Paris a good-intentioned, for example?

Because if you disagree with him politically, it's all out allegations of racist, bigot, misogynist, etc... from that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT