ADVERTISEMENT

Hondo_11

giphy.gif
🙄 co-signing bs is your m.o.

I agree about Hondo. But good-intentioned posters of all political and other backgrounds can "agree to disagree" with tact and respectfulness often? Are we talking about the same HROT? Because there's an awful lot of "you're an idiot, or racist, or transphobic, etc... responses just because people disagree with policies or people. And I'm not talking about the trolls/bots. Would you consider Tom Paris a good-intentioned, for example?

Because if you disagree with him politically, it's all out allegations of racist, bigot, misogynist, etc... from that one.
It’s not just that. Every thread that’s even a little against Biden gets derailed into a Trump bashing one. If you do the same in a left wing thread, you get accused of having multiple handles or supporting Putin.

It’s not just that. Every thread that’s even a little against Biden gets derailed into a Trump bashing one. If you do the same in a left wing thread, you get accused of having multiple handles or supporting Putin.

Well, Trump deserves the bashing, but I get what you're saying. The double standard on whataboutisms.

Well, Trump deserves the bashing, but I get what you're saying. The double standard on whataboutisms.
No doubt he does, but there are another 10 threads on page 1 to do it. Biden is president now. I don’t like Trump either, but he’s losing relevance daily.

Take a gander at the 550-plus page War in Ukraine thread.

HROT is a community -- and one where good-intentioned posters of all political and other backgrounds can "agree to disagree" with tact and respectfulness often.

That kind of dialogue and exchange of idea is ruined by the losers that constantly troll with fake handles and hijack threads.

I think Flick is doing HROT a service here.

As for "Hondo":

giphy.gif

"My man Torbee is wicked smaht."

c970dea6d5359d8f741c3eb28b553306f96eda35.gifv

No doubt he does, but there are another 10 threads on page 1 to do it. Biden is president now. I don’t like Trump either, but he’s losing relevance daily.
He's not losing relevance because he won't let that happen. And, he will run again.

I agree about Hondo. But good-intentioned posters of all political and other backgrounds can "agree to disagree" with tact and respectfulness often? Are we talking about the same HROT? Because there's an awful lot of "you're an idiot, or racist, or transphobic, etc... responses just because people disagree with policies or people. And I'm not talking about the trolls/bots. Would you consider Tom Paris a good-intentioned, for example?

Because if you disagree with him politically, it's all out allegations of racist, bigot, misogynist, etc... from that one.
Like I said, it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch.

And while I also get annoyed sometimes when hyper-left posters like Chis and TomParis hijack threads, I can at least respect them for keeping their same handle and avatar and being consistent.

Handle-changing losers -- and the vast preponderance of them are right-wing morons and MAGAts -- are SOTE. And that's really not debatable.

And while I also get annoyed sometimes when hyper-left posters like Chis and TomParis hijack threads, I can at least respect them for keeping their same handle and avatar and being consistent.

Handle-changing losers -- and the vast preponderance of them are right-wing morons and MAGAts -- are SOTE. And that's really not debatable.

I gave you a like because you at least called out the hyper left posters, and I agree about the handle-changing losers.

Hyper left? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: NCHawk5
You try to post as an Iowa fan and keep one handle on the Huskerboard for longer than an afternoon. I don’t bring that VERY OBVIOUS AND HONEST handle over here. Not the same.
And even if you did, it would be pretty obvious how the regular poster behind it is.

WDT is friendly enough, but he's not so good at "gotchas."

Had to see who you were responding to here. I concur with your first point. He doesn’t need to be told to eat shit, though. He was midgobble when you posted that.
Gross. Not surprised coming from white trash like yourself.

And even if you did, it would be pretty obvious how the regular poster behind it is.

WDT is friendly enough, but he's not so good at "gotchas."

Seems the examples Flick posted of Hondo's handles make it easy to tell who it is. Didn't take him any time at all to figure it out.

But yes, changing names that much is idiotic.

Like Wasntdrunkdidnttroll ?
I couldn't post under wasntdrunkdidnttroll for all the money in fort Knox. There is a difference between having an account you no longer have access to with a new account you post under and having multiple active accounts. (As flick has claimed of hondo and I have claimed of flick)

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It’s been pointed out here before, but 99% of the time when a new handle appears here, it’s one posting right wingnut talking points. This “new” poster is no exception. I asked @Hondo_11 (funny - there’s also a @hondo21 - one post, @hondohaweye75 - no posts; last seen 9 days ago , and @HondoHawk - 68 posts, 3 likes ) what his handle was before today in another thread. That was wrong of me to highjack it. So I’ll ask him here which formerly embarrassed constantly dunked on loser handle he posted under.

Feel free to add your own opinions, the rest of you guys.
Why go through the time and effort, if you feel they are a troll? Why engage? Just ignore.

MY HORT experience is so much better after putting all the posters on ignore who engaged in political bickering in the Ukraine war thread. I planned to take the off ignore, but now realize it’s better for my own mental well-being to not have to read their BS every day.

Working on it, need help. The one I selected may not be appropriate.
Psst, one of the reasons your handles are easy to spot is the lack of an avatar. I'll give you some other tips. Don't start a handle, and then return to a conversation with a poster you had under a previous handle. Don't use the same insults you used on posters under multiple handles. Don't make circular arguments, and then get all pissy because people aren't following you. Don't be a victim with all of your handles. Don't try so hard. Ease into them a little. It makes you seem needy.

Take a gander at the 550-plus page War in Ukraine thread.

HROT is a community -- and one where good-intentioned posters of all political and other backgrounds can "agree to disagree" with tact and respectfulness often.

That kind of dialogue and exchange of idea is ruined by the losers that constantly troll with fake handles and hijack threads.

I think Flick is doing HROT a service here.

As for "Hondo":

giphy.gif
A "community?" lol Don't you mean a commune for paranoid, Americana hating, Drano brain washed leftists? This is all I posted > https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/title-42-help-me-out-here.389309/ and wow...the comrades come flying with their sickles and hammers, simply because someone dared to "invade" their little collective with an opposing viewpoint! Soon I'll be banned for "violating the rules," even though I'll do nothing more severe than the party members do...but challenges and dissent must be crushed through any means i.e. banishment, discrediting and subterfuge.

A "community?" lol Don't you mean a commune for paranoid, Americana hating, Drano brain washed leftists? This is all I posted > https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/title-42-help-me-out-here.389309/ and wow...the comrades come flying with their sickles and hammers, simply because someone dared to "invade" their little collective with an opposing viewpoint! Soon I'll be banned for "violating the rules," even though I'll do nothing more severe than the party members do...but challenges and dissent must be crushed through any means i.e. banishment, discrediting and subterfuge.

giphy.gif

Reactions: torbee
Psst, one of the reasons your handles are easy to spot is the lack of an avatar. I'll give you some other tips. Don't start a handle, and then return to a conversation with a poster you had under a previous handle. Don't use the same insults you used on posters under multiple handles. Don't make circular arguments, and then get all pissy because people aren't following you. Don't be a victim with all of your handles. Don't try so hard. Ease into them a little. It makes you seem needy.
JFC. You provide 0 examples or evidence of these other handles. You’re a paranoid and insecure hack.

Reactions: Hondo_11
He has me on ignore because I hurt his feelings. Best thing is, he’s the one who went personal with me and I simply responded. If you can’t take a punch, don’t throw one.
He's a typical 21st century beta boi...runs his mouth on a message board like he's a badass combat Marine, but in a bar out in the real, he'd be as quiet as a whore in church!

He's a typical 21st century beta boi...runs his mouth on a message board like he's a badass combat Marine, but in a bar out in the real, he'd be as quiet as a whore in church!
He definitely has the look. Posted a pic of himself on the premium board a couple years ago. I’d be shocked if he weighs more than 145.

• Haha
Reactions: WheresWaldorf
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT