ADVERTISEMENT

Honest to God western Iowa Republicans....Really?

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
According to local news services, folks were lining up as early as 8AM today at the Sioux City airport for the Trump rally at 7P tonight.....
You have to be shittin' me! Line up all day to see the ex President! My achin' ass......People must not have anything to do all day in Sioux City......
Would any of you 'Noles line up all day to a famous person...someone of the status of Tim Tebow? WTF....these western Iowans are giving Iowa a bad name!

According to local news services, folks were lining up as early as 8AM today at the Sioux City airport for the Trump rally at 7P tonight.....
You have to be shittin' me! Line up all day to see the ex President! My achin' ass......People must not have anything to do all day in Sioux City......
Would any of you 'Noles line up all day to a famous person...someone of the status of Tim Tebow? WTF....these western Iowans are giving Iowa a bad name!

No, I wouldn't stand in line all day to see anything or anyone.

The last time I went to Disney World I swore, "never again."

The Music Man was a documentary.......from the Future....

Reactions: mthawkeyes
This board perfectly encapsulates this form of horrible Trumpism. Posters don't care how shitty the GOP has become. They freely admit that Trump is garbage. But they cheer him on anyway and keep gloating about Tuesday, because he makes them feel like they're on top. That's all that really matters to them.

In fairness I'm sure there were plenty of central Iowans there way early for his rally last October at the fairgrounds. Outside of a few pockets Iowa is a Trump cesspool. The rural electorate there had been waiting decades for a hero who could make being racist white trash acceptable again. They worship their cult leader all over that shithole state

I'd stand all week in a line, in the rain, poop in a bag to see the Hawks in the CFPNC.

Somehow every Trump thread started by a lefty and then you cry he gets too much attention. Its like the Morgan Freeman 60 Minutes interview when asked about racism.
You are right. We apologize for forcing the Republicans into bringing this shitstain to Iowa. That's all on us. Rs didn't want to. They said, "No, Trump is a bad man. He is a traitor to our nation. Keep him out of this state. But us libs, said, "Yes, he is coming here. And what's more, you will all cheer for the ridiculous shit he says during his stupid visit. Because we are the ones in charge." We did that. Not you. That's all on us lefties. Sorry.

This board perfectly encapsulates this form of horrible Trumpism. Posters don't care how shitty the GOP has become. They freely admit that Trump is garbage. But they cheer him on anyway and keep gloating about Tuesday, because he makes them feel like they're on top. That's all that really matters to them.
Sounds like someone has Republican envy.;)

LOLWUT?

He's literally out campaigning for Republicans (who allegedly have "moved on" from him).

Apparently, they haven't "moved on" that far yet.
My point is, why start threads constantly over it? Just ignore it, don't go, don't listen, and if he runs don't vote for him. Pretty simple.

They're telling you what they are going to do; and you'll continue to vote for them like they're just pretending...

Count me in for not sending another dime to Ukraine.
180mg7umzz591.png

Reactions: ClarindaA's
ADVERTISEMENT