ADVERTISEMENT

Honest to God western Iowa Republicans....Really?

Count me in for not sending another dime to Ukraine.
180mg7umzz591.png

The Democrats should turn back the cancelling of student debt and fill the Ukrainian coffers with the 400 billion they were willing to give to those rich, white, entitled college students...

According to local news services, folks were lining up as early as 8AM today at the Sioux City airport for the Trump rally at 7P tonight.....
You have to be shittin' me! Line up all day to see the ex President! My achin' ass......People must not have anything to do all day in Sioux City......
Would any of you 'Noles line up all day to a famous person...someone of the status of Tim Tebow? WTF....these western Iowans are giving Iowa a bad name!
So do something about it, ya old fart.

Count me in for not sending another dime to Ukraine.
180mg7umzz591.png
The military budget went up $50 billion every year under Trump. Hell, we were still in Afghanistan when he left office.

Republicans gave Biden $30 billion more in military budget than he asked for in 2022.

Reactions: Huey Grey
The military budget went up $50 billion every year under Trump. Hell, we were still in Afghanistan when he left office.

Republicans gave Biden $30 billion more in military budget than he asked for in 2022.
We need panel of unelected folks to get defense spending under control. We waste a crapload of money on the Defense side. The reason I say unelected is because every Congressman that has defense contractor will always vote for more money spent

ADVERTISEMENT