ADVERTISEMENT

Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open

naturalbornhawk

HR Heisman
Dec 4, 2004
Here are a few noteable quotes from the article:

"Well, now some military whistleblowers are coming forward to present data that, if verified, would signal extremely disturbing safety concerns about the vaccine that make the VAERS data look like child’s play."

"Three military doctors have presented queried data to Renz that shows a shocking and sudden spike in nearly every ICD code for common vaccine injuries in 2021."

"Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000!"

"I have seen one of the sworn declarations from one of the military doctors, and it states as follows, “It is my professional opinion that the major increases incidences of the above discussed instances of miscarriages, cancers, and disease were due to COVID-19 ‘vaccinations.'"

Pretty sure they concluded the spike coincided with the outbreak in Covid before the vaccine.
Who is "they"?

"Renz told me the numbers tended to be remarkably similar in all those preceding years, including in 2020, which was the first year of the pandemic but before the vaccines were distributed. But then in 2021, the numbers skyrocketed, and the 2021 data doesn’t even include the months of November and December. For example, some public health officials speculate that COVID itself places women at higher risk for miscarriages. But the number of miscarriage codes recorded in 2020 was actually slightly below the five-year average (1,477). However, they were not drastically below the average on any one category in a way that one can suggest it reflects lockdown-related decreases in doctor’s visits, which somehow led to an increase in 2021 diagnoses."

Last edited:
Founded by Glenn beck. You are not a serious person if this is where you are starting.
Well, considering the msm is almost completely paralyzed when it comes to reporting any vaccine negatives, alt media outlets are sadly about the only place you have an opportunity for truth in that arena.

Just curious, do you doubt the Doctor whistleblowers or the said data exist?

They would be the people I heard discussing this today.
They, like the good 'ol boys at work, or some drinking buddies perhaps? Of course you must acknowledge I must point out the fact that you are unwilling to be more specific lends itself to it's own criticism.

Well, considering the msm is almost completely paralyzed when it comes to reporting any vaccine negatives, alt media outlets are sadly about the only place you have an opportunity for truth in that arena.

Would that be data or alternative data? I can never keep with which is which.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Phvck off, OP. Take this tinfoil hat bullshit to Facebook or the QAnon sites where it belongs.
I'll respond to this one because it's my favorite response so far, but this question below is for anyone who sees it.

As I stated in an above post that nobody wanted to address: Just curious, do you doubt the Doctor whistleblowers or the said data exist?

“Well, now some military whistleblowers are coming forward to present data that, if verified, […]

LOL! We all know how this turns out. OP is the intellectual version of a cuckold.
Let's think about this, can we? Here we reportedly have 3 military doctors. What do you think the odds are all 3 of them put their reputation on the line in this type of climate surrounding the COVID vaccines for absolutely nothing? Of course they should know they better to be sure and believe what they're seeing is the truth before sticking their necks out. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I would venture to guess the probability of that to be relatively low.

Any objections?

I put it in another thread so I might as well put it here. Doctors are telling pregnant women to NOT get the boosters. When that happened for my wife I took notice.
Yesterday, local news, there was a physician who being interviewed, said there is no evidence of the vaccine being harmful to pregnant women and physicians here are advising women to get the shots ASAP.
I would think listening to a physician with training and experience might have more Fred than your “evidence”…
DSM has a pretty solid rep for advanced and modern OB care.

Last edited:
I enjoy unverified/undelivered data as much as I enjoy unverified sources. Here I get both. Fantastic!

• Haha
Reactions: billanole
Yesterday, local news, there was a physician who being interviewed, said there is no evidence of the vaccine being harmful to pregnant women and physicians here are advising women to get the shots ASAP.
I would think listening to a physician with training and experience might have more Fred than your “evidence”…
DSM has a pretty solid rep for advanced and modern OB care.
Well we are in DSM and using Unity point so...... I can only tell you what the doctor told us. She is in the first trimester.

Well we are in DSM and using Unity point so...... I can only tell you what the doctor told us. She is in the first trimester.
And this guy was the medical director for…UnityPointe, DSM.
I have not heard of a doctor advising against a pg woman getting vaxed, unless there is an existing medical condition that would be contraindicated. R

And this guy was the medical director for…UnityPointe, DSM.
I have not heard of a doctor advising against a pg woman getting vaxed, unless there is an existing medical condition that would be contraindicated. R
Don't know what to tell you Joel. She is like 12 weeks pregnant now, had covid in Decmeber before the holidays and I sat in the room with her and heard the discussion with my own ears.

*had to check my app for the correct week, my child is the size of a strawberry fwiw.

since I don’t consider you as someone that shares competent information. They would be the people I heard discussing this today.
I’m not going to waste my time reading things you bring here unless they are from a reputable source.
I wasn't aware that HROT had a page of refutable sources. Please provide it.

You don’t think Fox would be all over this if there was anything to it?

I put it in another thread so I might as well put it here. Doctors are telling pregnant women to NOT get the boosters. When that happened for my wife I took notice.

COVID-19 Vaccines While Pregnant or Breastfeeding​

Updated Jan. 28, 2022

What You Need to Know
  • People who are pregnant or recently pregnant are more likely to get severely ill with COVID-19 compared with people who are not pregnant.
  • Getting a COVID-19 vaccine can help protect you from severe illness from COVID-19.
  • COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to get pregnant now, or might become pregnant in the future.
  • People who are pregnant should receive a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot when it’s time to get one.
  • Evidence about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccination during pregnancy has been growing. These data suggest that the benefits of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine outweigh any known or potential risks of vaccination during pregnancy.
  • There is currently no evidence that any vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, cause fertility problems in women or men.

COVID-19 Vaccines While Pregnant or Breastfeeding​

Updated Jan. 28, 2022

What You Need to Know
  • People who are pregnant or recently pregnant are more likely to get severely ill with COVID-19 compared with people who are not pregnant.
  • Getting a COVID-19 vaccine can help protect you from severe illness from COVID-19.
  • COVID-19 vaccination is recommended for people who are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to get pregnant now, or might become pregnant in the future.
  • People who are pregnant should receive a COVID-19 vaccine booster shot when it’s time to get one.
  • Evidence about the safety and effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccination during pregnancy has been growing. These data suggest that the benefits of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine outweigh any known or potential risks of vaccination during pregnancy.
  • There is currently no evidence that any vaccines, including COVID-19 vaccines, cause fertility problems in women or men.
I appreciate your unsourced input Riley. I'm going to work with the doctor we are already working with.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
ADVERTISEMENT