ADVERTISEMENT

Horowitz: Whistleblowers share DOD medical data that blows vaccine safety debate wide open

Feel free. Quacks need work too.
No shit, have you seen this collection of politicians we are working with?

7L6OG2D5OEI6TMPTWIZ74WAR54.jpg

Reactions: Hawk sauce
Yesterday, local news, there was a physician who being interviewed, said there is no evidence of the vaccine being harmful to pregnant women and physicians here are advising women to get the shots ASAP.
I would think listening to a physician with training and experience might have more Fred than your “evidence”…
DSM has a pretty solid rep for advanced and modern OB care.
So you choose to believe the doctor that states the opinion you want to hear. Shocking. Why is this guy more qualified than the other doctor?

Reactions: RileyHawk
Haha. I would rather take your opinion than the ****ing CDC at this point. Like I said, we will work with the doctor we are working with.
How about these entities? Probably not - your doctor has to be more informed than them. :rolleyes:

Should pregnant and lactating women receive the COVID-19 vaccine?​

Yes. Johns Hopkins Medicine agrees with and strongly supports the recommendations of the CDC, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM) who recommend that all pregnant or lactating individuals, along with those trying to get pregnant, be vaccinated against COVID-19.

How about these entities? Probably not - your doctor has to be more informed than them. :rolleyes:

Should pregnant and lactating women receive the COVID-19 vaccine?​

Yes. Johns Hopkins Medicine agrees with and strongly supports the recommendations of the CDC, the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (SMFM) who recommend that all pregnant or lactating individuals, along with those trying to get pregnant, be vaccinated against COVID-19.
She is vaccinated. And was prior to getting covid. Keep swinging little buddy.

She is vaccinated. And was prior to getting covid. Keep swinging little buddy.
I thought even you would realize that boosters are required to be truly vaccinated. But again, I give you too much credit.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/should-pregnant-women-get-covid-booster/

January 3, 2022 / Pregnancy & Childbirth

Is It Safe To Get the COVID-19 Booster Shot If You’re Pregnant?

With the COVID-19 pandemic showing no signs of slowing down after two years, the focus has turned to vaccines and vaccine boosters for eligible people, including people who are pregnant.
While we know that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe for people who are pregnant, what about booster shots?
According to Ob/Gyn Oluwatosin Goje, MD, the COVID-19 vaccine boosters are absolutely safe for people who are pregnant. Dr. Goje detailed further details about what people who are pregnant should know about getting their booster shot.

I'm done now. It's fun pointing out your ignorance.

Not doubting you but do you have a link for this? Our daughter is pregnant.
I don't. It was during her 7 week consultation. Maybe once they are out of the first trimester the recommendation will be different. Idk.

I should distinguish one thing as I may have said something incorrectly and do not want to mislead anyone. We are delivering through Unity Point and from now on work with Unity point but we were working with the Univeristy of Iowa infertility clinic off of Jordan creek to get this news. I thought it was affiliated with Unity point also.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
I thought even you would realize that boosters are required to be truly vaccinated. But again, I give you too much credit.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/should-pregnant-women-get-covid-booster/

January 3, 2022 / Pregnancy & Childbirth

Is It Safe To Get the COVID-19 Booster Shot If You’re Pregnant?

With the COVID-19 pandemic showing no signs of slowing down after two years, the focus has turned to vaccines and vaccine boosters for eligible people, including people who are pregnant.
While we know that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe for people who are pregnant, what about booster shots?
According to Ob/Gyn Oluwatosin Goje, MD, the COVID-19 vaccine boosters are absolutely safe for people who are pregnant. Dr. Goje detailed further details about what people who are pregnant should know about getting their booster shot.

I'm done now. It's fun pointing out your ignorance.
No you are not. You are going to waste your day on here saying the same dumb shit over and over. It's what your life consist of. Haha.

Let's think about this, can we? Here we reportedly have 3 military doctors. What do you think the odds are all 3 of them put their reputation on the line in this type of climate surrounding the COVID vaccines for absolutely nothing? Of course they should know they better to be sure and believe what they're seeing is the truth before sticking their necks out. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I would venture to guess the probability of that to be relatively low.

Any objections?
What some here are saying is that this same article in the NYT would have more credibility, because NYT has a reputation to uphold and that reputation includes layers of confirmation. Your source has a reputation for spewing BS. So they might be correct, but most of us doubt it, and will certainly wait for confirmation from more reliable sources.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence. Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

The single most underappreciated value of working in healthcare is knowing who are the good doctors and who just have good bedside manner. It's was always stunning to see those who took a doctor with good bedside manner over a doctor who was a good clinician.
The problem for the patient is trying to find out which is which. My neurosurgeon died in 2020 and trying to find another has proven to be difficult.

Reactions: billanole
The problem for the patient is trying to find out which is which. My neurosurgeon died in 2020 and trying to find another has proven to be difficult.
Our long time family Doc/friend recently retired. She feels very good about her young replacement. Time will tell.

So you choose to believe the doctor that states the opinion you want to hear. Shocking. Why is this guy more qualified than the other doctor?
It would be "doctors"...and yes....plus there is a lot of supportive evidence to this view......see Riley's post.....Now, might there be "complications" with some pg females? Of course...as there is in all things science......shit happens, sometimes. But under normal circumstances, the Covid vaccine seems to be a very good addition to a woman's prenatal care.

As I stated in an above post that nobody wanted to address: Just curious, do you doubt the Doctor whistleblowers or the said data exist?

I clicked the link. And I even clicked “Read More” to continue reading.

I don’t doubt the Drs exist. And I’m certain they looked at data.

But that’s all they did. They simply showed some similarities in data points. Nothing else. Certainly not anything rigorous.

Reactions: goldmom
I'll respond to this one because it's my favorite response so far, but this question below is for anyone who sees it.

As I stated in an above post that nobody wanted to address: Just curious, do you doubt the Doctor whistleblowers or the said data exist?
I remember the "Doctors" on the steps of the Capitol August 2020 who said Covid was a hoax etc etc. My cousins went full Qanon after that leaving my 30s something cousins wife dead and 2 kids under 9 with no Mom. **** off

The single most underappreciated value of working in healthcare is knowing who are the good doctors and who just have good bedside manner. It's was always stunning to see those who took a doctor with good bedside manner over a doctor who was a good clinician.
My mother goes by looks. The better looking they are, the more she trusts their ability.

Let's think about this, can we? Here we reportedly have 3 military doctors. What do you think the odds are all 3 of them put their reputation on the line in this type of climate surrounding the COVID vaccines for absolutely nothing? Of course they should know they better to be sure and believe what they're seeing is the truth before sticking their necks out. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I would venture to guess the probability of that to be relatively low.

Any objections?
Ronny Jackson says hello.

ADVERTISEMENT