ADVERTISEMENT

HORT 2.0...?

Mar 30, 2007
0000So....

I've lurked for years.

I've read a lot from HORT. These days, its less T&A and more "here's why the world is imperfect."

I'd love to post non-stop jpegs with bounciness, but I think linking the goodness of mankind is what HROT needs...

Train's leaving the depot.

Please tag the awesomeness you know - my life could be better seeing the good things you know.

See you tomorrow.

Hope you all jumped on as we were pulling out....:)

theres-something-fishy-here-fishy.gif

0000So....

I've lurked for years.

I've read a lot from HORT. These days, its less T&A and more "here's why the world is imperfect."

I'd love to post non-stop jpegs with bounciness, but I think linking the goodness of mankind is what HROT needs...

Please tag the awesomeness you know - my life could be better seeing the good things you know.

See you tomorrow.

Just like the OP's mom, but most of us didn't pull out.
I give this handle 48 hours.

Read the top 10 items in HROT. Its either:

* politics
* someone done fUUUUUked up
* a politician done fUUUUUked up

Love that Riley Moss got named to a preseason poll.

Want to see that Jim from Anamosa saved a kid in a well even more.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Fishy as in maybe there's some good things happening in the world to offset all the awful...yeah, that..

Repost all the goodness you know. I need a new feed to follow.

This is from a new 2022 album and this album is fantastic. And I never like new music until it is years old. Definitely a headphones or high quality stereo album as they did a lot in the studio to make the basic structure of the songs pop.

I'll drop something good in here for a bit.

I hope the seed bears fruit.

"While other online communities have inevitably turned into places of vitriol and negativity, theCHIVE’s comment section has always been one of the most positive and supportive places you can find online."

Not a money grab... just sowing some ideas for what I remember HROT was circa 2006 when board takeovers and other good stuff was top of the board material.

I expect many people here are familiar with the chive. Question is, do you know about Chive Charities.....

Are we being recruited by the Chive? Are we about to experience an incoming board invasion of ladies posting selfies of themselves in suggestive outfits and poses?
Welp....can't link you from my work computer apparently (I expect a call from IT in the next hour or so)

I expect maybe someone else could do that from 8-5....

0000So....

I've lurked for years.

See you tomorrow.

I do know that many fellow HORTers jumped on just I was pulling out of OP's mom.

But that's BAU.

Reactions: HawkFan1298
We had 2.0 it was called after dark. Then the Noles ruined it

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT