ADVERTISEMENT

HORT rabbit holes....

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
So someone mentioned Halestorm and I went down a youtube rabbit hole and found this. Holy crap!

Not a big music video fan. I do like covers of songs I like and also YouTube reaction videos.

My main rabbit hole is Wikipedia. I could spend all day in there jumping from topic to topic.

Reactions: lucas80
You know the rabbit hole I like to dive down into on HROT? The OP’s mom’s rabbit hole. It’s a land of mystery and wonder.

Not a big music video fan. I do like covers of songs I like and also YouTube reaction videos.

My main rabbit hole is Wikipedia. I could spend all day in there jumping from topic to topic.
That paired with Google Earth. Start me off on WW2, or some other event and I’m gone for hours. I stumbled across the remains of some old airstrip on a Pacific island north of Australia and spent hours trying to find out what it was. The island wasn’t even named, and eventually I found it had been a major PT boat base, that morphed into having B-24s and thousands of troops stationed there. Now it’s crumbling, and the jungle is covering it up.

Had those last time I went drinking. Always been a favorite. I may have to try that ratio. I often do 1:1:1

Always buy titos, not sure grey goose is appreciably better. I probably ****up by not always have half&half or cream, though. Milk doesn't cut it.
Stay out of Lebowski! Stay out of Malibu deadbeat!

Reactions: Colonoscopy
ADVERTISEMENT