ADVERTISEMENT

HOSPITAL FUNDRAISER KICKOFF (YEAR 3)

shoebox-treasures

HR All-State
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2004
Hey everybody on HR. Year 2 of our hospital fundraiser was an overwhelming success and we donated $27,000 to the Stead Children's Hospital and various other charities. We've been working hard to make year 3 even better. We started with 5 players and about 100 photos. This year we have 30 players, past and present, and over 2000 photos. We've expanded into wrestling this year and will are working on adding several more players. In addition to all the guys from the first two years, we've added many current players, along with past players Josse Jewel and Chuck Long. Chuck was kind enough to sign 1985 Michigan and Michigan State photos with game notations. They are amazing. As with the first two years, nothing is for sale. Everything is a voluntary donation. With the volume of photos that we have, we have created a website called HawkswithHeart. It's a work in progress but includes the majority of the photos that are available. Check out the website and contact either Matt Warren (Warhawk), John Digman (JDigman) or Dan Fritz (Shoebox-Treasures) We are super excited to get this going and first need to to say thank you to all the players that have signed for us. With NIL, everybody is available and we have a great list of current players that have signed some incredible photos.

The great Sean Purdy graciously built us 3 custom Hawkeye helmets that we are getting team signed. Those should be done in the next week or so. One is black, one gold and one white. These are at the team facility getting signed now.

Any questions, please text me 15 515-710-7995 or Warhawk at destro61704@gmail.com.

Just got 8x10s of Linderbaum yesterday. Getting Koerner and Jones Wed night. Please take a look. I will do my best to get photos to u by Christmas. Anything in the DSM metro I can deliver. Again, nothing is for sale. Donation is totally up to u

Just added a signed team ball from this year. Hoping for a couple more. Got contacted by Tyrone Tracy. He offered me basically everything he has. If anyone has an interest in jerseys watches or general gear it will all b available for a donation.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Got a couple 1955 Topps All American Kinnick football cards donated to fundraiser. Condition is pretty good. I can send pictures if u have an interest.

Tracy offered me an outback a yellow and the regular black that was used in INDY. I will include them in the fundraiser if someone indicated they want any of the 3. Text me if interested. 515-710-7995.

Just sent $5000 to the hospital today. Just getting off to a good start. Please take a look. Finished deal for 3 jerseys from Tracy today. Now have 4 jerseys available. 3 team signed custom Sean Purdy helmets r almost done and r available first come first serve.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2022 is the best ever. Yesterday was the best day we've ever had for raising fund for the hospital. We brought in nearly $5,000 in one day and are very close to $10,000 for this year. We added 2 signed team balls. The 3 team signed custom helmets are done and will be available as soon as I can get over to pick them up. Will be adding a couple new jerseys soon. The 3 Tracy jerseys were mailed yesterday and are available now. The jersey in the Tracy photo is the actual jersey we have so it is perfectly photo matched.

Just went over $10,000 in the first 2 weeks. Just added 2 pairs of game used and signed kicking shoes, a team issued #3 Nike winter coat, team issued #3 sweatshirt, and a #3 team issued backpack, all from Keith Duncan.

Got the 3 jerseys from Tyrone Tracy in the mail on Friday. Yellow Penn St jersey, Outback jersey and his regular game jersey that he is wearing in his photo that we have. He signed all 3. He sent a signed pair of gloves to include with each of the jerseys.

Got a really nice donation today from Tory Taylor today. We now have his white game jersey. Since he has different rules being from Australia, the name and JHF tags have been removed. The jersey is in great shape and he will personalize it for anyone that wants to make a donation for it. I can send pictures if interested.

Two more big pickups. Hankins Holiday and regular black home jerseys. Also will have an actual game helmet from Ohio St game. Text if interested. Hankins also gave me watches backpacks and some captains awards to give away.

Here is a custom full size helmet signed by most of the team this year. Let us know if interested.

Added a few cool things today. Pair of game used inscribed cleats from Keith Duncan. Bowl watch from music city bowl. Another signed team ball with over 60 signatures and a great 8x10 signed by both Greenway and Hodge. I will have the other 2 custom signed helmets this weekend. We're now at $36,000 to the hospital. Donated photos to 3 more charities this week. One for a fallen Navy veteran, one for a fallen fire fighter and the Chris Norton foundation. Earlier we donated 15 photos to Chuck Long for his April auction. Including all the different charity events, we have now raised over $55,000. We have over 2000 photos with more coming soon. We can probably get a photo signed from anyone of the current players if u have a request. Team balls, mini helmets, game used jerseys and gloves, bowl watches and tons more. Please consider helping us make this fundraiser even bigger and more successful.

Have a unique helmet up for donation. Wrestling helmet with possible wrestlers signature. Shoebox is working on getting the autographs for it if some of the wrestlers are available soon.
Let Shoebox or myself know if you want to make an offer.

We've added 3 more guys and now have 14 commits. The latest additions are Riley Moss, Sam LaPorta and Charile Jones. We are now offering a mail in option for people that are interested but can't attend. The price will remain at $100 no matter how many guys attend. If anyone is interested in the mail option, please text me at 515-710-7995. I'll get a photo signed and get it mailed back to you the week of March 7th.

We have 8x10 and 16x20’s of these photos. The Kinnick photo is 16x20 and is $100 and the others are $30 for 8x10 and $45 for 16x20. We can ship for $10. Let Shoebox or myself know if you want any.

Hey Guys- Shoebox was able to obtain Tory Taylor’s signed photo. We have both 8x10 and 16x20 for $60 and $40. If you need them shipped we can ship for $8.00. All money goes to the Hospital. Feel free to DM me or email at mwarren19@hotmail.com

Hey Guys- we has one some new pics coming in. We have these Van Ness and Drew Stevens currently. We have 8x10 and 16x20. Will be posting DeJean, Campbell. Kaleb Johnson, Laporta and Lachey, stay tuned. DM or send me an email to mwarren19@hotmail.com.

Shoebox was able to get his hands on these framed Tyler Linderbaum signed prints. Same one they sold at Scheels and other retailers. $100 Shipped or $80 for local pickup in DSM. Let me know if you want one.

Hey Guys- adding the signed pics we just got in. Here are the pricing as some pics have double signatures.

Stevens/Taylor (2 photo options)
16x20 = $55
8x10 = $45

LaPorta/Lachey 16x20 = $55
8x10= $45

DeJean ( 2 photo options)
16x20 = $45
8x10 = $35

Kaleb Johnson 16x20 = $45
8x10 = $35

Van Ness (2 photo options)
16x20 = $45
8x10 = $35

Lachey ( single photo).
16x20 = $45
8x10 = $35

LaPorta (single photo)
16x20 = $45
8x10 = $35

Photo can be shipped 16x20=$8 and 8x10 = $5. If you are in Des Moines we can arrange pickup for free. mwarren19@hotmail.com

ADVERTISEMENT