ADVERTISEMENT

Hospital Fundraiser Murray Signed Photos

shoebox-treasures

HR All-State
Gold Member
Oct 22, 2004
We were fortunate and got a few signed Keegan Murray photos, including 2 with Kris. If interested send me a text. All proceeds go to the hospital.

Able to get about 7 total. Half with both brothers. Several different photos. Text me if u want to see photos.

First 7 are gone. Got 3 additial photos. 2 with both and one with Keegan. Text me if interested. Proceeds go to hospital.

Picked up another team signed ball. 15 players plus Fran. Text if interested. Proceeds all go to the hospital. Tax deductible. 515-710-7995

Down to 3 photos. 1 of keegan and 2 with both brothers. This will likely b it unless things change. Also havec1 team signed ball.

Had a great day today. My friend at Stead Taylor Reyhons invited me to the private event with the Murray brothers before the Scheels signing. Both Kris and Keegan were humble and wonderful to talk to. Their dad was great as well. I dropped off 8x10s and 16x20s that they agreed to sign for us. I should have them at the end of the week. Numbers r limited and all proceeds go straight to Stead.
Also got 3 balls signed today. Both added large signatures on a separate panel and then also signed beside the logo. So yes the balls r both double signed and incredible. Only have 3 available.
Last, Scheels did a custom card for their employees. They were kind enough to give ys 10 of each. All r now signed.
Let me know what u r interested in.

Last edited:
Fortunate to get a few Keegan Murray signed 8x10s. 3 with both brothers. Text me if interested. Hoping to get a few more but nothing for sure. All proceeds go to hospital fundraiser.

ADVERTISEMENT