ADVERTISEMENT

Hospital Fundraiser Signed Photos (Year 2)

Hey Guys- we got some more Keith photos he signed this one with the inscription for the Michigan game, date,score and 33 game winner. The inscription is in gold so a little faint but it’s right above the placeholder if you Zoom in.

Hey Guys, we got the Ben Niemann photos back... the 16x20’s have the inscriptions on them (like the ones posted below) and the 8x10s just have Ben’s signature. Let Shoebow or myself know what pic you would like and what size and the donation amount! Thanks again

We were fortunate and picked up 2 more signed Garza balls. He still hasn't done the photos and it might be fall before we get them back. Wirfs agreed to do the new super bowl photos for us but is in Tampa so it will be a little while before we get those as well. We sent another $5,000 to the hospital this week. That puts us at $25,000 and half way to our $50,000 commitment. We're already working on the next batch of photos and will be focusing on wrestling for the next group. This will include basically all ten from the 2021 National Champions. If the new likeness laws go through we will have all ten, if not, we will be limited to just seniors. The plan is to do a 16x20 team photo and several individual photos as well. We will try to have several different photos of Spencer Lee. He has already agreed to help us out. We still have photos left of everyone. A few are getting low but still pretty good. We also have several jerseys, watches and footballs available. Again, a huge thank you to everyone on HR that has helped us support the kids at the hospital.

On a side note, we have donated photos to several different charities and the results of those have raised over $5,000, with several more events coming up.. As always, if you are involved in a charity event, we probably can help you out.

Met with some guys today and should have several new photos coming soon. With new laws all the current guys r in play. They can't use Iowa logo on anything they sell but since they're not profiting from our fundraiser we can offer guys that agree to help us out. We've generally done our fundraiser on an annual basis but with all the new rules we'll roll out new stuff as often as we can get things arranged. Hopefully we'll have a dozen new photos in the near future. Once we get things back I'll shoot a text to my list of past donaters.

Does anyone on HR do anything with websites? Our fundraiser has grown to a point where we'd like to start a website to house all the items, explain how it works and include bios from all the guys helping us and also let them talk about why it was important to them to participate. We thought it might help promote the positives going on in the program. Met Matt Hankins last night. He said the culture is night and day better. Last thing, talking to several guys about doing a charity signing in Des Moines, maybe during the bye week. Probably have 10 guys. One fee for all 10 and a separate fee for individuals. We'd pay their expenses and donate everything else. I would appreciate any feedback.

Reactions: RIGHTWINGHAWK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT