ADVERTISEMENT

HostelAlfalfaWilcoxKeto’s Abortion Thoughts Thread

Prior to now, reproductive rights were never in my top considerations either. Because I truly didn't believe it would really ever come to this. Now it is a major consideration even though I too am well past reproductive age. I have to believe that there are a significant number like me. Naive to the reality of how in danger women's rights really were. We won't make that mistake again.
I agree with you and in no way am I diminishing my feelings on the subject.
This is a state level issue and it’s very important that women of all ages understand that a small group of fanatics doesn’t have the right to tell us what we are allowed to do with our own bodies. Our state legislators are answerable to us.

Reactions: 3boysmom
"Don't want one, don't get one".

Don't forget "Don't be a victim of one".

But then again, none of us have to worry about that.

Not directed at you, but my sentiment is we should have seen this coming. We knew what was at stake in 2016, but, her e-mails. It's going to be a long slog for women to get their rights back.
It’ll be a lot quicker than you think, IMO.

"Don't want one, don't get one".

Don't forget "Don't be a victim of one".

But then again, none of us have to worry about that.

Something like 1 in 7 pregnancies ends in miscarriage.
A significant number of those miscarriages require intervention (physical, or medication) to properly and quickly terminate the pregnancy to pretty much eliminate risks to the mother.

Every law that you support creates problems for those interventions, and puts every one of those women at risk. But you don't care about that.

Reactions: hawkbirch
And you'll make that a consideration on behalf of other people who ARE in their reproductive years, because you actually care about the problems they may encounter that you didn't have to deal with...

8b404742a4e682b1e3114785fbae13b1--i-care-political-views.jpg
i always thought it was:

If you're conservative when you're young, you've got no heart, and if you're liberal when you're old, you've got no brain.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT