ADVERTISEMENT

HostelAlfalfaWilcoxKeto’s Abortion Thoughts Thread

I tell you what TC, start a nationwide party or movement to change from electoral college to popular vote and then it will matter.

Otherwise follow the rule book and play by the rules in it.
Oh this is rich. You don’t even understand it the irony here.

Then stop claiming women now have less rights than men.
Young single Keehawk has a 1 night stand with a woman living in Missouri that results in pregnancy due to failed contraceptives. Both Kee and the woman are not ready to start a family. How will Kee's life change? The 1 night stand will either have to leave the state for an abortion or go through a full term pregnancy which involves changes in her body, health risks, and necessary behavioral changes. Meanwhile, Kee keeps living his life as normal. Do Kee and the woman have the same rights, responsibilities, and consequences?

200w.gif
That was a good one!

Young single Keehawk has a 1 night stand with a woman living in Missouri that results in pregnancy due to failed contraceptives. Both Kee and the woman are not ready to start a family. How will Kee's life change? The 1 night stand will either have to leave the state for an abortion or go through a full term pregnancy which involves changes in her body, health risks, and necessary behavioral changes. Meanwhile, Kee keeps living his life as normal. Do Kee and the woman have the same rights, responsibilities, and consequences?
Does the woman have any kind of responsibility before she engaged in sex?

First I would hope she was on birth control, second I hope he was wearing a condom.

The woman can give the child up for adoption if neither of the first two points happen.

Who know, maybe that drive or flight to an abortion state will have her do some realigning in her life. Maybe it shouldn’t be easy.

If a woman can abort a child without the fathers input, are we okay with the father aborting his responsibilities if she wants to keep it?

• Wow
Reactions: hawkbirch
None of that has changed.

Does the woman have any kind of responsibility before she engaged in sex?

First I would hope she was on birth control, second I hope he was wearing a condom.

The woman can give the child up for adoption if neither of the first two points happen.

Who know, maybe that drive or flight to an abortion state will have her do some realigning in her life. Maybe it shouldn’t be easy.

If a woman can abort a child without the fathers input, are we okay with the father aborting his responsibilities if she wants to keep it?
Geez…this some puritanical BS right here.

The question wasn't about whether it changed or not, the question was about rights? I'll repost it.

Do Kee and the woman have the same rights, responsibilities, and consequences?
You quoted the answer.

I need to hear more about “failed” contraceptives, please.

If it’s such an injustice why aren’t you doing more?
He’s a mother effing loner who only knows how to share his sad life on Twitter and throw out phrases like “Amerikkka” and yes massa. (White boy) 🙄

A friend of a friend had 3 kids, all while she had an IUD in proper place. 3 of my friends were on some form of birth control as directed (pill, nuvaring) and got pregnant. A former classmate was on the pill and her boyfriend used a condom and she still got pregnant.
Don't share facts with Grandma. She likes to ignore them.

I need to hear more about “failed” contraceptives, please.

Failure rate for contraceptive pills is 7%. Failure rate for male condoms is about 2% with correct use. Considering most are never taught how to use a condom because we can’t be talking to kids about smut, real life failure rates approach 15%. Due to latex allergy, some cannot use traditional condoms and the alternatives have an even higher failure rate (typically double that of latex).

IUDs have a much higher success rate (<1% failure) but also still carry concerns about potential future fertility impact (which has not been shown in studies thus far, but like COVID vaccines, once misinformation is out there it is hard to change perception).

Even tubal ligation carries a risk of future ectopic pregnancy.

Failure rate for contraceptive pills is 7%. Failure rate for male condoms is about 2% with correct use. Considering most are never taught how to use a condom because we can’t be talking to kids about smut, real life failure rates approach 15%. Due to latex allergy, some cannot use traditional condoms and the alternatives have an even higher failure rate (typically double that of latex).

IUDs have a much higher success rate (<1% failure) but also still carry concerns about potential future fertility impact (which has not been shown in studies thus far, but like COVID vaccines, once misinformation is out there it is hard to change perception).

Even tubal ligation carries a risk of future ectopic pregnancy.
A teacher my freshman year showed us how to put a condom on a wood wiener

Reactions: goldmom
I’m gonna go ahead and say if you don’t know how to use a condom you are probably too young to be using one

You’d be surprised. And even with perfect use, the failure rate is 2%.

And with the current obesity trend in this country, I don’t doubt failures from condoms falling off being much higher. Hard to keep it on when you’re working with 2”.

ADVERTISEMENT