ADVERTISEMENT

Hotel Room for Penn State

MNHawkTC

Rookie
Dec 25, 2015
Due to an illness, I can't make it to the Penn State game. I have a hotel room reserved at the Sheraton downtown:

2 Adults, 1 Child,
1 Room
  • Club floor, non-smoking: 2 Queen Beds,
  • Non-smoking,
  • 295-305 ft² / 27-28 m²,
  • 55 Inch Led Tv,
  • Breakfast In Lounge,
  • Free Internet/bottled Water,
  • Evening Hors D'oeuvres
It's always a minimum 2 night stay (in this case, arriving 9/22 and checking out 9/24) on game days. The rate is $413 a night, breakfast included. If someone is interested I can transfer the reservation to you. Make me a reasonable offer, no replies to lowballers. steven125@comcast.net

$800 just for a place to sleep? I don't care if you can afford it or not. You're an idiot if you pay that.

Reactions: QChawks
Wow, I didn't know two Queen size beds could be so expensive. For about $225.00 you can get ..
Club floor suite, non-smoking King Bed
585 ft² / 54 m²
  • 55-inch LED TV
  • Breakfast in lounge
  • Free internet & bottled water
  • Evening hors d'oeuvres

Reactions: HawkIDrummer
If lowest cost is what you're after, this is definitely not a deal. But to be right downtown on a game weekend, it's worth it if you have the bucks to drop. There are enough people out there willing to pay, else they couldn't charge that. Hotels don't make anything off empty rooms.

Reactions: BDJHawk
If lowest cost is what you're after, this is definitely not a deal. But to be right downtown on a game weekend, it's worth it if you have the bucks to drop. There are enough people out there willing to pay, else they couldn't charge that. Hotels don't make anything off empty rooms.

You are an Economics Professor, right? :)

The bar scene must really be worth it.

Wow, I didn't know two Queen size beds could be so expensive. For about $225.00 you can get ..
Club floor suite, non-smoking King Bed
585 ft² / 54 m²
  • 55-inch LED TV
  • Breakfast in lounge
  • Free internet & bottled water
  • Evening hors d'oeuvres
This must be for a random Tuesday in IC...certainly not this weekend.

This makes those $95 tickets left, in the other thread, sound like a steal...

Due to an illness, I can't make it to the Penn State game. I have a hotel room reserved at the Sheraton downtown:

2 Adults, 1 Child,
1 Room
  • Club floor, non-smoking: 2 Queen Beds,
  • Non-smoking,
  • 295-305 ft² / 27-28 m²,
  • 55 Inch Led Tv,
  • Breakfast In Lounge,
  • Free Internet/bottled Water,
  • Evening Hors D'oeuvres
It's always a minimum 2 night stay (in this case, arriving 9/22 and checking out 9/24) on game days. The rate is $413 a night, breakfast included. If someone is interested I can transfer the reservation to you. Make me a reasonable offer, no replies to lowballers. steven125@comcast.net
just cancel it will go cheap after 4 pm

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT