ADVERTISEMENT

House approves bill to take aim at gasoline ‘price gouging’

@noleclone2 here’s some more of that pesky Russki propaganda!
Everyone is getting in on it!
What does an article about market manipulation have to do with Russian disinformation that they are making way much more in rubbles now. I know it hurts that in fact nothing is good with the Russian economy. PS, change your avatar. You are an embarrassment and it is far too late to half hearted act as if you give a shit about Ukraine. Can’t imagine how it must feel to know that your biggest accomplishment in life is having people on HORT think you are a paid Russian troll

This new bill is another attempt at political Theatre by the DEMS. Seriously, when are they going to stop with these personal theatrical public appearances and blaming everyone but themselves for the countries current condition. They need to start fixing problems. The American people aren't buying their BS anymore.

• Love
Reactions: GlenHawk
What does an article about market manipulation have to do with Russian disinformation that they are making way much more in rubbles now. I know it hurts that in fact nothing is good with the Russian economy. PS, change your avatar. You are an embarrassment and it is far too late to half hearted act as if you give a shit about Ukraine.
The quote is from the article.
You asserted in this post that information you didn’t like regarding Russian oil output and earnings was ‘lies and propaganda’.
I’m just alerting you to yet another source of discomforting information. Not to be confused with disinformation.

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE, May 19 (Reuters) - China's efforts to replenish its strategic reserves with Russian oil would not contravene U.S. sanctions, White House officials aboard Air Force One said on Thursday.

China is in talks with Russia to buy additional supplies of oil in order to add to its strategic crude inventories, according to a Bloomberg News report on Thursday.

If Elizabeth Warren thinks it’s a good idea, it’s a very bad idea.
Elizabeth Warren is another of the worst in Congress. She either doesn't understand economics at all or she just lies repeatedly for votes, that's my impression.

Reactions: Hammer93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT