ADVERTISEMENT

House GOP to hold Calif. hearing on ‘Biden-Harris border crisis’

cigaretteman

HB King
May 29, 2001
Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee are set to hold a field hearing on border security next week in California, looking to spotlight the issue in the home state of the new Democratic presidential nominee, Vice President Kamala Harris.
The Sept. 6 hearing is titled, “The Biden-Harris Border Crisis: California Perspectives,” and will be held in Santee, Calif., east of San Diego. The committee said in a media advisory that witnesses will be announced “at a later date.”

The panel is chaired by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), a top congressional ally of Harris’s Republican opponent in the November election, former president Donald Trump.
Harris has leaned into her background as California’s attorney general while responding to GOP attacks on her record on border security.
“I’m the only person in this race who actually served a border state as attorney general to enforce our laws,” Harris said Thursday in a CNN interview. “And I would enforce our laws as president going forward. I recognize the problem.”

Don't look now but the shit being reported around Denver is coming to light in Chicago.

Apparently Trump was not entirely full of shit when he spoke about prisoners being released and told to not come back.

Reactions: ICHerky
Don't look now but the shit being reported around Denver is coming to light in Chicago.

Apparently Trump was not entirely full of shit when he spoke about prisoners being released and told to not come back.
Why don’t look? Don’t you want them to look? Or is this a new phrase you saw on Breitbart, just like “the normies are waking up,”

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee are set to hold a field hearing on border security next week in California, looking to spotlight the issue in the home state of the new Democratic presidential nominee, Vice President Kamala Harris.
The Sept. 6 hearing is titled, “The Biden-Harris Border Crisis: California Perspectives,” and will be held in Santee, Calif., east of San Diego. The committee said in a media advisory that witnesses will be announced “at a later date.”

The panel is chaired by Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), a top congressional ally of Harris’s Republican opponent in the November election, former president Donald Trump.
Harris has leaned into her background as California’s attorney general while responding to GOP attacks on her record on border security.
“I’m the only person in this race who actually served a border state as attorney general to enforce our laws,” Harris said Thursday in a CNN interview. “And I would enforce our laws as president going forward. I recognize the problem.”

A hearing run by Gym Jordan for Trump's benefit. What could go wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT