ADVERTISEMENT

How bad will ISWho Clowns be next season?

Just calling you out on your old, tired, repetitive arguments. Same lines, different thread. Come up with new material Herkyfan.

Just calling you out on your old, tired, repetitive arguments. Same lines, different thread. Come up with new material Herkyfan.
I find it hilarious how Herkyfan dominates you & your whole fanbase!

I guess you could always got to an Iowa State board if you can’t take the message board beating he consistently gives you.

Reactions: HerkyFan
Look stender nobody has a gun to your head to post on big bros site do they? Why do you care so much about how I mock the isu fan base? Now according to clown fans isu only loses when the refs steal the game from them. I can post links with thousands of posts backing up my claim but you would just insist all fan bases do that and ignore them anyway. 6 or 60 years ago makes no difference.

Just how clown fans roll.

Do Kristie or Kaylee care?

There it is again clown fan demands we do as he says not as clown fans actually do.

Maybe you can link for us your outrage towards your fellow clown fans for obsessing over Iowa and their tired and repetitive crap or is it as I keep saying do as clown fans say not as clown fans do?

I have Herkyfan on ignore. It’s a simple solution to turning off his immature arguments.

If The Cyclones and Hawkeyes played again, I would have expected the same result, although 20 points on a neutral court seems a bit much. Iowa State did take down the Big Ten champs in the NCAAs, and if I look at the final standings for the Big 10 I see Wisconsin > Iowa.

Iowa State was 2-0 against your league and played in a conference that stresses defense. With our offensive limitations, that produced some real clunkers during the conference season.

I have Herkyfan on ignore. It’s a simple solution to turning off his immature arguments.

If The Cyclones and Hawkeyes played again, I would have expected the same result, although 20 points on a neutral court seems a bit much. Iowa State did take down the Big Ten champs in the NCAAs, and if I look at the final standings for the Big 10 I see Wisconsin > Iowa.

Iowa State was 2-0 against your league and played in a conference that stresses defense. With our offensive limitations, that produced some real clunkers during the conference season.
When clown fans can’t handle the truth they just ignore it.

Just how they roll.

The coaches poll says Iowa is better. The game in December says ISU is better. I prefer head to head match-ups vs. a poll. If it were a close game, you might have an argument, but it was a 20 point game.

17% (16/92) of the posts on this thread are from Herky Fan. Seems like a lot.
I seem to remember several posts on CyFan declaring that if they played Iowa "now," they wouldn't lost to them because they were now the better team. So this is only valid when the Clowns win?

Reactions: HerkyFan
I seem to remember several posts on CyFan declaring that if they played Iowa "now," they wouldn't lost to them because they were now the better team. So this is only valid when the Clowns win?
Not fair we can’t mock now clown fans post on cryclown fanatic. Clown fans get really pissed when we do.

It probably depends if Brockington decides to return next year (perhaps he has already made that decision?). Without him, they have Hunter at point guard and ???? Is that former MN transfer...Gabe Kauscher (spelling?) returning? He was a very streaky shooter at Minny, so don’t think he would be that big of a loss for the clowns. Likewise, that Grill player (don’t recall his first name?) may be back too, but he’s nothing special. Otherwise, I believe they lost many of their players to portal or graduation. I suppose a lot will depend on how successful TJ Otz...is again in the portal? It would kind of suck to always need to rebuild your team every year via the portal, rather than just use it to supplement for specific needs.
With their coach, they always have a chance to be good

I would say they will probably be better than us next season unless Fran changes it up and gets a good portal gaurs and big man.

ADVERTISEMENT