ADVERTISEMENT

How can Musk possibly make Twitter worse than this?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
How is this not a big deal with people throwing fits about Musk?

From Taibbi’s substack:

“Twitter’s contact with the FBI was constant and pervasive, as if it were a subsidiary…Between January 2020 and November 2022, there were over 150 emails between the FBI and former Twitter Trust and Safety chief Yoel Roth… a surprisingly high number are requests by the FBI for Twitter to take action on election misinformation, even involving joke tweets from low-follower accounts."

I get that Musk is making people’s own individual Twitter world shittier for their own reasons, but how could they possibly be OK with the FBI flagging joke tweets from nobodies and branding it as “misinformation”? Literally 1984 “big brother” type shit.

This reminds me of the “fact checkers” going after SNL the one time they took a swipe at Hillary.

Libs loved Twitter when it was a filter and pusher of left wing propaganda…now they hate it. Lol.
It was never that and Musk just took a friggin flamethrower to his fortune to find out the hard way. Not going to stop the genius right wingers of the world from running with emails Musk allowed ethical journalist Matt Taibbi to access on the condition that he only gets access to what Musk says is okay and he must publish on Twitter.

I’m the clear thinking one here. Stop demonizing people you just disagree with. And I’m a guud speller

Yeah, right, okay. You are the clear thinking one......

AcclaimedRashGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

"Evidence from an analysis of Twitter data reveals that Russian social media trolls exploited racial and political identities to infiltrate distinct groups of authentic users, playing on their group identities. The groups affected spanned the ideological spectrum, suggesting the importance of coordinated counter-responses from diverse coalitions of users."

https://misinforeview.hks.harvard.edu/article/russian-disinformation-campaigns-on-twitter/

"Evidence from an analysis of Twitter data reveals that Russian social media trolls exploited racial and political identities to infiltrate distinct groups of authentic users, playing on their group identities. The groups affected spanned the ideological spectrum, suggesting the importance of coordinated counter-responses from diverse coalitions of users."

https://misinforeview.hks.harvard.edu/article/russian-disinformation-campaigns-on-twitter/
Evidence also suggests the Hunter laptop shot they shut down was real and memes about this administration are just jokes. But hey, it’s only government censorship of real information and humor.

• Haha
Reactions: cjr1310
A little bit of complete and utter chaos every now and then is good...and fun
I'm enjoying it because I've been completely neutral on both Twitter and tesla (have been a fan of Space X) and it's funny as hell to watch everyone who "had skin in the game" one way or another go off the deep end in one direction or another, while I continue to not really give a shit at all.

It was never that and Musk just took a friggin flamethrower to his fortune to find out the hard way. Not going to stop the genius right wingers of the world from running with emails Musk allowed ethical journalist Matt Taibbi to access on the condition that he only gets access to what Musk says is okay and he must publish on Twitter.
How do I get one of these flamethrowers that increases activity to my website and has everyone, including this board, talking about my product?

The left is in bed with the fbi, the fbi was exerting their will on Twitter. Anyone who followed these types of things knew this a long time ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT