ADVERTISEMENT

How close is Spencer to 100%?

It’s one thing to be a fanatic of Spencer’s, but you’re so over the top it’s creepy. I think Spencer would even say so.
A bit over the top... maybe, but is he wrong? The fact is that SL is not 100% yet and i'm sure all the greatest most knowledgable Hawk fans that sit 10 rows up would obviously know this for sure. I would think they would also agree with "who does this? ", the answer is nobody. Imagine if Spencer is near 100%, IS what we are seeing now.

Who was last wrestler to dominate straight through the ncaa's and world team trials in the same year? I know it's an extremely short list. The last few I can remember would be JB or maybe the great Carl and I believe they had a few nail biters if memory serves ( disclaimer: I've had many many concussions) me

Last edited:
There is absolutely no denying this.
It was unfortunate he wasn’t able to get over the hump. He will long be remembered by Hawk fans as one of the most aggressive and passionate wrestlers to ever hit the mat for the Hawkeyes.
Soon to take the edge off those memories is one Cody Chittum. Got another real Tasmanian devil and instant fan favorite in him.

Dude, I have been a wrestling season ticket holder for 28 years now. Sit 10 rows from the floor. I know more about Iowa wrestling and Spencer Lee than you do.
I Sit 8 rows from the floor but only have 10 years with tickets. I have a friend who is up 35 rows but has been 33 years. Another group of family members has row 20 but is only about 5 years. Please advise. Where do we all stand in regard to worthiness and inside knowledge? Please advise.

Their is no way he's back to 100% imo. He's just that freaking good.
I mean who does what he does to top ranked wrestlers???
I'm going to be on suicide watch after this year. Such a pleasure to watch him.
I'm into international though so I'll follow closely. Hope he gets his Oly Gold or golds and several worlds then becomes the Hawks coach.
My dream scenario.
I concur...don't think he's 100 percent, but do think this version of SL is the hungriest I've seen since March in his freshmen year when he took out some pretty bad ass 125 pounders to win NCAAs (and I think he got robbed not being selected as NCAA OW)...and perhaps even hungrier than that. The guy's is an absolute 'beast and not f'ing around in the least. More than anything I want him to win #4!!! That would make the season for me. I know it sounds selfish and not very team-like but it is what it is...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT