ADVERTISEMENT

How come 99% of posters on here are men?

It would be interesting to see how many that post here played high school football at least. That correlation might provide insight to your question.

C'mon about 40%-ish at games are female. And if you are married you know they are the ones who always want to "talk" about stuff.

And don't they want to understand men better by coming here and partaking?

99%? You're just making stuff up as you go. Where did you get that number? cnn?

Because most women don’t want to waste their time bitching and moaning about a GAME, or claiming they know more than the coaches who have devoted their entire life to said game. They already know why someone starts over another and don’t need to speculate it’s because of favoritism and that a back up is a back up because he in fact may not be better than the starter. They have other means to make their significant other miserable.

And checking Facebook.

Yes, I never need to check Facebook because I get the daily Facebook debrief in the evenings. How many times I have cursed people for their lavish vacations and fancy toys they post and I hear about.

Well, our day care provider said there are a group of kids in her daughter's class that identify as animals and not human. They are in junior high.

giphy.gif

I'm sure women want to discuss football, if they enjoy football. I'm not sure they want to discuss football with the same people that talk shit about Sarah Fuller being a charity case.

Reactions: unoHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT