ADVERTISEMENT

How come we never talk about South Dakota on here?

It's an okay state. Not much off of I90. Beautiful in the summer. Fields of sunflowers

Badlands are cool, so are the black hills.

Chamberlain is beautiful.

Other than that, Sioux Falls is pretty much where people from NW Iowa go shopping when they don't go to Omaha. Sioux Falls park is pretty, I suppose.

When I was 10 I begged my parents to take me to Toys R Us in Sioux Falls because they host pokemon TCG tournaments. But they only did it at liked wednesdays at 7pm, but my dumb 10 year old ass didn't know that. So my parents drove me up on a Sunday for nothing.

The Corn Palace is only cool from the outside.

There's a Cabela's in Mitchell.

There's a lot of things to do in the black hills that don't involve Keystone/Mt. Rushmore.

That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Head out to Martin the 1st week of November for my annual Western Nebraska duck hunt. It's DRYYYYYYY out there this year. Looking forward to sleepless nights in that shitty hotel, early mornings clearing ice off decoys, and those "once in a lifetime" sunrises.

With it being as dry as it is we are going to have to set up differently, going to be pass shooting all weekend, not for the feint of heart, but, I'll have a chance at a Trophy Bull canvasback that I can only get doing what we are going to do.

4Th Of July Usa GIF by Republican Governors Association

Best place in the country for pheasant hunting. Excellent freshwater fishing. Beautiful, diverse country. Not a whole lot of people to deal with. On the flip side, the winters are cold and your phone might not work.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT