ADVERTISEMENT

How did FlickShagwell become a Hunter Biden expert?

FlickShagwell

HR Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
Republicans don’t have anything worthwhile to run on so they constantly bombard us with a mishmash of lies and half truths about a private citizen that’s never worked in government and never will. There’s literally ZERO plan to fix America, to benefit the middle class, etc. NOTHING. Republicans haven’t had a single good idea in YEARS.

That’s how I became an expert on Hunter Biden.

Republicans don’t have anything worthwhile to run on so they constantly bombard us with a mishmash of lies and half truths about a private citizen that’s never worked in government and never will. There’s literally ZERO plan to fix America, to benefit the middle class, etc. NOTHING. Republicans haven’t had a single good idea in YEARS.

Tell Rachel I said hey.

Gotta admit I fully expected you to confirm sharing hookers and blow with Hunter. Pretty sure I did but my memory is a tad foggy.

Yep, sleepy Joe had NOTHING to do with Hunters business acumen. Hunter is natural born killer in the business world!

Go team blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT