ADVERTISEMENT

How Did You Like the Way the Game of Thrones Ended?

How would you rate the GoT ending?

• Total voters
tenor.gif

I binge-watched seasons 1-7 over the last year. I had it on in the background most of the time and consider myself a casual watcher.

That said, I don't have as much invested in the series as some here so. I gave it a "meh."

Is there anyone else on here or in the U.S. that hasn't seen a single episode?

Got 20 of us on my floor. One lady has been complaining the past few weeks and today that has no one to discuss Game of blah blah with. One IT guy has at least read the books. The rest of haven't seen a single episode or anything. The names she rattles off are meaningless.

Reactions: West Duval Nole
I thought it was solid. Wrapped up the major plot threads, gave decent endings to each character. Didn't manage to completely knock my socks off.

I don't completely get the hate coming from some, as I'm not sure the season existed that could have satisfied everyone this season. Kinda felt like the writers wrote the actual season as a compromise, which inevitably failed to really satisfy everyone. The frustrating part is that it was their decision to have a truncated 6 episode season, which resulted in everything feeling rushed, when an additional 2-4 episodes could have fleshed out everything a little bit more and been a more complete ending.

ADVERTISEMENT